Our client is a market leader in their field of online gaming. The work is fast paced and challenging but with their vision, values and strong management team, the company is able to move forward and grow successfully in this dynamic industry sector.
The Group CTO will need to be adept at overseeing all technical aspects and technological resources of the organization for the purpose of organizational growth whilst establishing a technological vision for the organization, leading the company's technological development and strategic planning.
- Strategic planning and analysis to offer technical synergistic options to senior management for the various separate group businesses
- Conduct research to improve the technological assets of a company
- Introduce the best technological practices to match company growth
- Work with CIO to oversee IT budgets in order to make sure there are no unnecessary expenditures
- Evaluate new technology and make recommendations on technological solutions
- Consistently evaluate technical efficiency and make changes as necessary
- Identify competitive advantages and technological trends for the benefit of the company
- Work as an inspirational leader within the business and manage respective teams
- Work with the CIO in development and possible implementation of security policies and disaster recovery plans
Experience and Key skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a current CTO position.
- 3-5 years is desirableBSc. in a Computer Science related field
- At least 10 years of professional technical experience using a wide range of technologies
- Preferably at least 5 years of professional experience including a managerial and strategic planning role
- Experience in strategic planning, leading and bringing together groups of medium sized development teams
- Preferably, experience in the online gaming industry
- Experience of working with innovators, designers and developers to realize the strategic vision of the company
- Excellent understanding of current and emerging technologies
- Possess great internal and external stakeholder relations
- Lead and coach the wider business group in the areas of Technology
- Additional languages an advantage
What is on offer?
Our client is able to provide the successful candidate with:
A highly competitive salary, share options, bonuses, benefits and a highly successful management teamA dynamic working environment in which to flourish, lead and further developAn extensive range of benefits including, Income protection, life assurance and private medical insurance