Our client, is a cutting edge and innovative online Eurpean brand looking to hire a CRM Director with responsibilities that also cover customer support amongst other areas.Their growth is driven by high perforing brand and direct response marketing strategy spanning across TV, radio and digital and industry exclusive player facing value-added proposition.
Our client is looking for a dynamic and motivated CRM Director who will be responsible for fostering long-term profitable relationships with their customers across all Customer Facing Teams by designing and monitoring effective marketing and service strategies, from conceptualization through to analysis.
This includes idea generation, proposal preparation, overseeing the production process, overseeing execution and managing and owning a successful cross market CRM delivery programme across different regions and channels.
You will be responsible for owning, designing and execution of all players Omnichannels communications including Internal Marketing, Customer Support, VIP, Brand Ambassadors throughout all user’s journeys touchpoints.
Reporting to the COO you will be tasked with managing players’ life cycle programs, loyalty schemes, service SLA policies and be targeted with driving growth in key business KPIs such as player value, retention, reactivation and overall customer satisfaction. In this role you will also work in close cooperation with the various operation teams ensuring the line integration of marketing campaigns from a players’ firsts experience through the later stages of their life cycle.
- Act as a Director for the various CRM Teams
- Analysing data to inform business development and campaigns
- Driving and owning CRM initiatives and overseeing execution of projects
- Performing end-to-end monitoring of projects execution & performance.
- Assist in prioritizing projects to ensure business critical deadlines are always met as a priority.
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the board, encouraging customer retention, customer loyalty, customer satisfaction and overall brands reputation.
- Plan and ensure CRM campaigns’ consistency, attractiveness, cost efficiency and alignment across company’s goals.
- Monitoring and maximizing customer lifetime value strategies, ensuring maximum profitability.
- Liaison between the R&D, BI and CRM teams to identify consumer pain points to be alleviated. Working closely with the R&D, BI and Marketing teams to manage CRM systems and data warehousing
- Partnering with different stakeholders to keep them informed about upcoming management initiatives.
- Maintaining and improving consumers lifecycle processes and accuracy
- Managing the production of CRM plans in accordance with Company’s planning process.
- Ensuring compliance with regulations and legislations applied across the board
- Drive to own and execute projects together with ambitious teams.
- Hands-on, proactive, and ready perform other tasks as assigned when needed.
Skills and Capabilities
- Minimum of 3 years of CRM Management experience in leading big teams within the eCommerce / iGaming sector, working ideally in the UK and other Western European markets.
- An inspirational leader of people and used to managing complex and innovation CRM strategies to a large B2C and B2B audience base
- Sound knowledge of UI/UX, practices customer acquisition, customer retention and service strategies.
- Experience working with R&D teams in implementing latest CRM features.
- Understanding of customer relationship management theory and practice.
- Strong analytical skills, high proficiency in BI Tools and ability to track and report on CRM KPIs
- Ability to use customer data to segment and personalise content and service.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, Highly organised and methodical, with excellent attention to details.
- Ability to function as a self-starter with an emphasis on getting things done, able to work under pressure in fast paced environment.
- Ability to problem solve and adapt to changing business requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across Departments and remote offices.
- Previous exposure to project management within diverse teams. • Extensive knowledge of CRM Systems.
- Ability to work to a tight deadline and under pressure
- Excellent work environment
- Attractive remuneration package depending in experience and qualifications
- Annual Bonus
- An opportunity to grow professionally within one of the biggest iGaming companies in the world