Our client is looking to hire a CRM manager for their top and consistently growing online gaming brands.
Growth is driven by aggressive brand and direct response marketing strategy spanning across TV, radio and digital and industry exclusive player facing value-added proposition.
Our client requires a CRM manager who is capable of managing and owning a successful cross market CRM delivery programme with focus on the UK, Swedish, German, Spanish, Finnish and Portuguese markets.
You will be responsible for the execution of all player communications involving email, sms, push and system notifications.
Reporting to the Head of CRM, you will be tasked with managing players’ life cycle programs, loyalty schemes and be targeted with driving growth in key business KPIs such as player value, retention and reactivation. In this role you will also work in close cooperation with the various marketing and CRM customer facing management teams ensuring though the line integration of marketing campaigns from a players’ firsts experience through the later stages of their life cycle.
- Manage the production of CRM plans in accordance with Company’s planning process.
- You will strategize, communicate, execute, test, and evaluate various CRM projects.
- You will report progress of your CRM efforts to the management and other departments.
- Assist in prioritizing projects to ensure business critical deadlines are always met as a priority.
- Work closely with internal company departments to ensure alignment on communication and events performed globally.
- Plan and ensure CRM campaigns’ consistency, attractiveness, cost efficiency and alignment across company’s goals.
- Liaise frequently with the marketing, product, analytics and copywriter teams to design marketing initiatives and test new innovative ideas to increase the number and value of customers.
- Ensure compliance with regulations and legislations applied in the iGaming industry.
- Drive to own and execute projects together with an ambitious team.
- Hands-on, proactive, and ready perform other tasks as assigned when needed.
Skills and Capabilities
- Minimum 3 years of CRM experience in eCommerce / iGaming sectors, working ideally in the UK and other Western European markets.
- Experience working with R&D teams in implementing new features
- Understanding of customer relationship management theory and practice.
- Strong analytical skills, high proficiency in Excel and ability to track and report on CRM KPIs
- Ability to use customer data to segment and personalise content and offers.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal,
- Highly organised and methodical, with excellent attention to details.
- Ability to function as a self-starter with an emphasis on getting things done
- Must be able to work under pressure in fast paced environment.
- Ability to problem solve and adapt to changing business requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across departments and remote offices.
- Previous exposure to project management within diverse teams.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office tools.
- Excellent work environment
- Attractive remuneration package depending on experience and qualifications
- Annual Bonus
- Possibilities for internal growth