Our Client is a leading voice in the igaming industry globally.
As a specialist CRM UX/UI Monetisation Manager, you will be in charge of optimising customers’ onboarding processes and lifecycle journeys, to ensure a smooth customer experience and at the same time ensuring regulatory requirements are being fulfilled. This position requires a background within compliance with a commercial mindset.
- Ensure and develop the best customer journeys related to registrations, KYC and regulatory requirements across multiple jurisdictions
- Optimizing UX in each step of the customer's journey
- Product and user journey focus; working with Product, Compliance and CRM teams to develop and perfect user journeys / product UX related to touch points and experiences customers have with the product and internal communication with a view to constantly improving engagement
- Making sure the best tools and technical solutions are offered and being the owner of the development projects related to this
- Sharing market-level industry developments, providing competitor analysis, giving insights into what others are doing in the market to keep the marketing, compliance and product teams in-the-know
- Work with business analytics and CRM teams to understand the impact the journeys have on customers behaviour and subsequently on business performance
Skills and Capabilities
- Minimum 3 years of managerial experience in the iGaming industry, working ideally with the UK and other Western European regulated markets
- Proficient in industry best practices related to Compliance, Product, CRM
- Familiar with project development and project management
- Comprehensive understanding of UI & UX and technical aspects of project development
- Ability to utilize user insights, data, and statistical analyses to inform decisions
- Ability to function as a self-starter with an emphasis on getting things done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent work environment
- Attractive salary package
- Monthly incentive Bonus
- Monetary vouchers on Birthdays and other special occasions
- Fully equipped kitchen and in-house entertaining space
- Options to enrol in Company's medical insurance plan Possibilities to enrol in Company's pension plan
- Exciting company activities including monthly lunches, corporate gatherings, an intercompany football team, competitions, and many other activities.
- A chance to advance professionally inside one of the world's largest iGaming organisations