Our client is a dynamic international marketing and advertising agency, looking for a Data Analyst to join as a new member of the team.
This role will report to the Head of Data & Insight and support the agency and their clients through the best in class data analysis. You will be someone who can join the team and contribute to their vision of data and marketing becoming a reality, through championing their beliefs of innovation, honesty, and transparency.
You will deliver exceptional actionable insight to our clients supporting their marketing activities to their consumers.
The role would support strategy, creative and paid media in primary understanding of the consumer. Data sets will be representative from Web, media, CRM, retail, business and a multitude of 1st and 3rd party sources. This is an unconventional role and ideal for someone who has an interest in the possibilities of pushing boundaries and the future of marketing in the shadow of data, data privacy and artificial intelligence.
You will be joining an integrated team of channel experts and generalists, led by the Managing Partner, and be responsible for championing the changing world of media, its usage in the modern world and its integration into marketing.
- Simultaneously creating and managing multiple analytical projects campaigns across different platforms and different clients.
- Contribute data driven insight to strategic decisions in integrated campaign delivery for advertising, social media and CRM
- Provide advice to stakeholders on the business case for campaigns in terms of their objectives and contributions to KPIs.
- Support in maintaining dashboards that pull information from multiple sources and are viewable by the client.
- Constantly pushing forward our data strategy and philosophies
- At least two years’ experience in a data analytical role
- An inquisitive mind and strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Stand as a credible subject matter expert for social media, organic social data and data driven marketing.
- Strong mathematical skills and an analytical mindset.
- Experience working with Tableau, Domo, Power BI or other business insight tool. Knowledge of Google Analytics, Tableau, SQL, R, SAS and Advanced Excel an advantage
- An interest in understanding how marketing algorithms work.
- A desire to use future technologies such as TensorFlow, Open AI Gym etc.
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial in spirit.
- The role is working for their US based team in Washington DC and flexibility will be required in working hours, and trips to the US office
- Regular international travel in supporting their clients across the globe
- Participating in, leading and evolving their company culture.
- Helping establish a working environment that is welcoming and industry defining.
- Always ensuring that you prioritise based on the changing needs of our clients and the industry.
- Learning and adhering to all agency policies, procedures and conduct at all times (including helping to establish them where required).
- Reliable and punctual attendance.
- Willing to learn and develop new skills through ongoing training/education.
- Maintaining a clean and professional image at all times
Working within this "family feel" organisation where everyone has a voice, along with a salary of £30,000, 25 days holiday and pension contributions plus a whole host of extra benefits.