Our client is a highly successful gaming organisation, looking for an exceptional leader for the position of Gaming Director based outside the UK in their European Office, and in return will offer a stimulating working environment coupled with an excellent compensation package.
As Director of Gaming will accountable for 9 figure revenue and responsible for growing and developing your area of the business as there are ambitious growth plans in place.
Take responsibility for the overall high level strategy and have an excellent understanding of how to leverage omnichannel journeys for their players.
You will be leading Heads of different Brands and their teams, and building plans with a robust approach to management to deliver on those plans.
Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends and the activities of competitors, adjusting the direction and marketing plan when opportunities are identified
To be an expert leader, motivator, team worker and supervisor
Experience and Skill Set
- An exceptional leader who can drive people to deliver
- A leader who is able to restructure, direct and focus a team in a rapidly changing environmentIn
- In depth understanding of omnichannel marketing
- An ambitious, intelligent autonomous team player and leader
- Experienced managing large budgets
- Experience of working collaboratively with internal stakeholders to define an approach to create a roadmap for the future development of products, processes and systems
- Excellent experience of business analysis and strategic planning
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
The Benefits for Director of Gaming
- A competitive salary of £120,000+
- Tax status benefits
- A very generous bonus package
- Private Medical InsuranceIncome
- ProtectionLife Assurance
- A generous Pension scheme
- Car Allowance
For a confidential conversation, please contact Daniella Winton directly on 07866 733866 or email email@example.com