Financial Controller -£40-£50K + benefits
Our client is a UK based market leading online gaming organisation, looking for an astute, ambitions and forward thinking Financial Controller to join their wider team.
As part of an AIM listed Group the Financial Controller will report to the Company FD as well as the Group Financial Controller. You will have full responsibility of all financial and office matters, whilst working closely with other departments to produce the monthly and bi-monthly management packs.
You will be ensuring the smooth running of the company’s financial department and your daily to-do list will include:
• Performing all accounting operations including A/R, A/P, GL etc
• Taking full responsibility of producing the monthly TB, management accounts and analysis thereof
• Producing annual financial statements
• The annual audit main contact
• Overseeing all tax and regulatory/compliance issues
• Preparing and managing the budget, financial forecasts and report variances
• Occasionally research technical accounting issues for compliance
• Ensuring quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
• Developing and documenting business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls in accordance with Group guidance
Experience and Key skills
• 4+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
• ACA or ACCA qualification preferred
• Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
• Experience with creating financial statements
• Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
• Excellent administration skills
• High level of energy and motivation
• Multitasking skills
• Good understanding of business and financial issues
• The ability to work to tight deadlines
• The ability to take initiative
What is on offer?
Our client is able to provide the successful candidate with:
• A competitive salary with bonus structure opportunities as well as share options
• Future career development possibilities
• A dynamic working environment in which to flourish
• An extensive range of benefits including, income protection, life assurance and private medical insurance
If you have the skills, experience and the drive to work for our market leading group, please send us your CV now.
At GNB Partnership we value your application and ensure that our dealings are strictly confidential. Please contact Daniella Winton on 0203 463 8653 directly should you wish to speak to us prior to sending your CV. We look forward to hearing from you.