Our client is a global leader in mission-critical business process solutions, allowing both small and large companies to modernise their business processes.
The Marketing Manager will work closely with the broader EMEA and US marketing teams to develop and execute regionally focused marketing campaigns and events that directly impact pipeline and revenue. A key pillar in the Marketing team, you must have a can-do attitude and be willing to get involved with projects of all shapes and sizes.
You will need to traverse a wide range of marketing programs with ease and fluidity and take complete ownership to build and manage all activity for the DACH markets, increasing brand awareness, partnerships and revenue.
You should be a field marketer to help them better engage their customers, prospects and partners through events, webinars, digital and social demand gen campaigns, content, joint partner campaigns and more.
Design, execute, and iterate on B2B marketing campaigns to drive quality leads for their Sales organisation through, optimised programs across all digital and direct channels.
With the ability to strongly impact growth, the Marketing Manager will be results-oriented and must have the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, constantly looking to test, improve and optimise wherever possible. This role will have a significant impact on the EMEA Marketing and Sales teams and a large influence on company’s success.
- Fully own all marketing efforts for the DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) supporting their sales and partner teams in reaching their goals, while upholding their brand and developing assets keys to success
- Ensure marketing campaigns cover the full marketing mix and target their prospect and customer bases, customising where appropriate by persona and industry
- Collaborate with their EMEA & Global Partner Marketing Teams to market to and through their partner ecosystem, ensuring they are up to date with the company offering, messaging, and go-to-market, delivering joint campaigns to our customer and prospect base
- Own the content and strategy for DACH Digital Marketing, working with the global digital team to continuously deliver campaigns to increase traffic and conversions to their website
- Research and expand our clients (digital) events portfolio, providing feedback and analysis after every event and optimising our presence in region.
- Post pandemic, support all in-person events in region, from trade shows and user groups, to strategic hospitality, working with the events team in EMEA and the US to maximise ROI and pipeline generation
- Own the relationship with the DE PR company, providing feedback whilst being supported by the US PR team
- Lead the development, review and approval of regional content assets (blogs, white papers, customer stories, videos etc) to use on the website and across revenue generating and brand awareness campaigns
- General day to day management of their data, producing reports, researching new techniques, best practice and communicating progress and insight on your projects. You will work closely with our business development team to ensure the data and campaigns meet their needs and deliver to the team goals
- Closely manage budget and continuously improve cost per lead
- Comfortable managing multiple assignments with competing priorities and tight deadlines
Experience, Skills and Competencies
- Fluent German & English essential (additional languages welcome)
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in marketing business-to-business software solutions; SaaS marketing experience strongly preferred
- You need to be a great teammate and self-starter, comfortable working in a dynamic environment, taking initiative with limited resources, and making data driven decisions
- Success in running multi-channel campaigns a must
- Must have experience setting-up and running campaigns and reports within Salesforce
- Experience working in or knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem preferable
- Experience in using any Marketing tools (automation, graphics, web, html etc) desirable
- You should be ambitious, enthusiastic and driven to deliver exceptional marketing programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working within this global organisation, WFH possibility with some trave to Munich and possibly the UK for meetings. Excellent salary, benefits and career advancement opportunities.