A cutting edge, innovative and growing award winning business based in London, with an exciting yet steady global expansion plan ahead of them.
To utilise the website and its elements to deliver a best in class product. You will manage the product roadmap, leading the team to deliver on key financial targets and developing the product into a market-leading offering.
As an Online Gaming Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- The day to day running of the website.
- Developing and implementing an integrated strategy, in line with the core product, to deliver financial and non-financial KPIs.
- You will own the product roadmap, including gathering requirements, business development requests, implementation management, prioritisation.
- Developing and managing the promotional plan and ensuring promo material is aligned to brand guidelines and regulations.
- Ensuring games schedules and promotions are implemented in accordance with the overall promotions plan.
- Developing, planning and implementing retention campaigns and analysing performance including take-up rates and ROI for optimisation purposes.
- Reporting on the effectiveness of marketing activities.
- Effectively communicating the promotional roadmap, ensuring consistency of communication and that relevant internal/external teams are properly briefed on mechanics, amounts and timings.
- Working with the operations team, optimising user experience across registration, cashier, games and support.
- With the assistance of executives, evaluating, managing, monitoring and optimising the bingo game schedules to continually improve performance of the margin and revenue.
- Undertaking regular competitor reviews and making recommendations.
- Supporting team to deliver product-focused activities to deliver the required financial KPIs.
- Ensuring CRM are communicating product launches and enhancements to the right customers at the right time with the right offers.
- Building a relationship with CS, VIP, Outbound and CRM to ensure the team is always up to date with on-site promotions and changes to the site and product.
- Managing the executives, developing their knowledge and expertise, ensuring a clear succession plan is in place.
To be a successful Online Gaming Manager, you will have the following skills and experiences:
- Extensive experience in online gaming products and operations.
- Previous management experience in an agile environment.
- Excellent organisational skills.
The successful Online Gaming Manager will receive a competitive salary along with a bonus and benefits which include, private health insurance and a pension plan.