Established for over 25 years, our client, a financial services consultancy, provides Advisory, Consultancy and Resource Augmentation services.
They engage with clients to deliver programmes for strategic initiatives and tactical solutions across their Practices: Risk & Regulatory, Finance, Operations and Technology/ Digital. Their clients include Tier One Investment Banks, Retail Banks and Wealth/Asset Managers.Their success is based on providing quality consultants with the right skills and experience, who work on assignments as individuals or as part of managed teams.
Based on success and growth, our client is now looking to hire a full time Operations Administrator. This role will support every area of the business to ensure smooth management of all procedures and associated paperwork within the team.
Key elements of the role:
- On-Boarding Consultants
- Reference and security checks liaising with HireRight
- Distribute and collate on boarding information for Consultants
- Preparing Contracts for Clients and Consultants
- Checking Statements of Work and Purchase Orders are received from Clients
- Management information on Consultants/Clients
- Receiving invoices and Timesheets from Consultants
- Preparing Monthly payments for Consultants
- Liaising with Consultants
- Maintaining accurate records through a variety of systems
- Ensuring up to date records and sharing of information
- Assisting on Bid, RFP and Solution documentation
- Supporting the development of Marketing Material
- Preparing Consultant Profiles for submission to clients
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1 – 3 years’ experience (open to strong Graduate candidates) with a high degree of numeracy and strong IT skills.
- Experience of working in an office administration, accounting or business operations support role within a consultancy, or recruitment firm in the Financial Services sector
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook (Sales Force would be a plus)
- Ability to manage time and workload efficiently
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent numeracy,
- IT literate with good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and high attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and inititative
Our client is offering a driven, well established and supportive environment where teamwork is key. This really is an excellent opportunity to establish yourself within an exciting, strategic and well rewarded role, working alongside industry leaders.
A competive salary is on offer along with training and development