Our client is a Marketing organisation working within the online gaming space. They are currently looking for an experienced PPC manager to join their PPC team, which is a part of the Digital Marketing team.
The Digital Marketing team is formed of SEO experts, Social Media specialists and PPC professionals. Pay per Click plays a huge role in the company and they are looking for someone to join the PPC team who can hit the ground running.
As PPC Manager, you will be responsible for creating, launching and managing PPC campaigns across Google AdWords and Bing Ads for multiple brands.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create and manage PPC campaigns across Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- Grow and optimise keyword portfolio, create and test ad copies and landing pagesIndependently manage and take ownership of your own accounts
- Monitor budgets of your accounts and ensure we are on track to reach agreed KPIs
- Maintain a pulse on key trends in the PPC and Digital Marketing industry
- Report on key KPIs on a regular basis
- Establish and maintain relationship with account managers of different publishers
- Support other marketing efforts with knowledge and experienceFocus on ROIEnsuring the compliance of responsible gaming protocolsAny other duties as requested by the company
Attributes and Skills:
- At least 2 years PPC experience
- Active, hands-on experience managing PPC campaigns is essentialInterest in Digital Marketing
- Online Gaming experience desirableStrong analytical approach
- Excellent communication skills - for both ad copy and reporting purposes
- Experience in advanced Excel data analysis work
- Data driven and business-orientedDrive to exceed targets
- Experience of Third Party Software – for example DoubleClick, Marin, Kenshoo etc.
- Understanding of online marketing in general and the role PPC plays within online marketing.
A competitive salary of £35K-£50K plus share options, bonuses, private medical insurance, Life insurance, income protection as well as childcare vouchers and gym contributions!