Our highly successful online gaming client is seeking a Promotions and Marketing Executive to join its team based in London, helping to further build and grow the company.
As a Promotions and Marketing Executive your duties will include:
- Supporting the Gaming Manager in the operational management of the online game.
- Scheduling management – Implementing and optimising gaming schedules.
- Ensuring all terms and conditions, promotional information, copy, designs are created and delivered.
- Ensuring all post-promotion actions are fulfilled, crediting players accounts, prize fulfilment, liaising with VIP and CRM teams.
- Web site management – monitoring all sites to ensure content is up to date, accurate and in line with all branding and RG guidelines
- Regularly reviewing the competitors in the marketplace and reporting on the state of the market and comparing the games KPI performance against others.
- Also, making recommendations following this research to enhance the gaming product offering to improve the financial performance of the business and market share.
- Campaign planning and execution.
- Performing any high-level game analysis as requested by the Gaming Manager.
- Weekly and monthly reporting of promotions and agreed KPIs.
- Working with the Social Media Manager to deliver campaigns and updating social media channels.
- Working with the Marketing Campaign Manager to plan, deliver and evaluate promotional activity.
To be a successful Promotions and Marketing Executive you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previously worked in a gaming product and operations team.
- Knowledge and interest in online and gaming.
- Results-driven self-starter with excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Good eye for detail, proactive, forward-thinking.
In return, the Promotions and Marketing Executive will receive a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 per annum, bonus as well as other benefits including private health care.