Our client is growing and going from strength to strength, even during the current challenging climate. They have a brand to be admired and are now looking to take it to the next level by hiring a business intelligence analyst to support the delivery of data driven information to the marketing and management teams.
This role requires someone who has strong Business/Data Analysis skills, leaderships skills as well as excellent stakeholder management capabilities. The senior BI Analyst will be required to drive innovation using BI to generate incremental business benefits. This is a unique opportunity for a talented, self-motivated individual looking to use their existing experience to assist the growth of an already successful business.
The role will be focused on improving conversion and customer value by analysing media spend to find optimisation opportunities. The candidate must have experience in financial modelling, budgeting and revenue forecasting cross markets and understand the impact of individual channels on overall marketing and company performance. This role will involve working closely with external marketing agencies as well as the head of digital, head of brand marketing, CRM manager and the country managers.
Key Responsibilities and Skills will include:
- Partner with a variety of business teams and external agencies to gather, document and maintain business requirements that will inform data modelling decisions
- Report and present to management team findings of analytical studies in an informative and constructive manner to assist decision making related to marketing investment, product and CRM optimisation
- Experience working across multiple territories with the ability to assimilate relevant cultural and regulatory differences
- Compile data from various sources into a single, consumable, data set, including design and implementation of data models
- With a core focus on creating financial modelling, working across multiple market and products. Advising on budget planning on a micro and macro level to delivering accurate revenue forecasts.
- Analysing retention programs to optimize and drive performance and player value
- Use quantitative analysis to analyse data and help drive business decisions
- Identify opportunities for increased automation and efficiency through technical solution
- Experience in building customer lifetime value models
- Help department managers with ad hoc projections and other modelling tasks
- Identify cost saving opportunities
- Utilize a hypothesis-driven problem-solving approach to design, construct, and rapidly test/iterate exploratory data-mining analyses to reveal insightInterpret data into actionable insights which improve marketing strategy and clearly communicate recommendations to senior management
- Works with business leaders to identify and develop metrics and visualizations that will track performance and highlight potential inefficiencies
- You will require strong analytical acumen with the ability to uncover insights and create stories by seamlessly integrating a variety of data sources
- The ability to work with large, complex data sets across multiple platforms and design efficient processes to provide accurate and timely information is crucial
- Experience in media mix modelling, understanding the impact of above the line/branding activity on acquisition and retention activity through digital channels
- Understanding of the general digital marketing landscape and how each channel interacts to create a conversion
- Must be a quick learner with the ability to develop in-depth understanding of underlying data, data structures, and business uses of data
The Ideal Senior Business Intelligence Analyst should have:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in data science or related field
- Proven experience working in marketing led high transaction volume organization with significant 7 figures annual marketing budgets spanning across multiple channels and products.
- Experience working with MMM attribution modeling.
- Experience with prediction models and quantitative analysis
- Experience in financial planning and forecasting
- Programming experience is beneficial
- Experience working in a regulated market is beneficial
- Understanding of digital tracking, measurement, and reporting tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Teamworking skills – the ability to build relationships internally and externally, with experience working with third party agencies
- Strong organisational skills and experience of balancing multiple projects as once
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice would be beneficial
A competitive salary, bonus, private healthcare, pension scheme and a tryly dynamic working environment in which to grow and develop even further within this successful brand.