Our client, a champion in online gaming, is looking to hire a Senior Marketing Analyst to support the delivery of data driven information to the marketing and product teams.
This role requires strong leaderships skills and excellent stakeholder management. The Senior Marketing Analyst will be required to drive innovation using BI to generate incremental business benefits. This is a unique opportunity for a talented, self-motivated individual looking to use their existing experience to assist the growth of an already successful business.
- The successful candidate will work directly with the Head of Digital and Head of Brand.
- A naturally inquisitive analytical person who has a career focused on delivering tailored insight and analysis within fast moving environments.
- Excellent relational database and reporting experience using applications software.
- Mixed marketing analytics experience with the ability to assimilate information from a variety of sources and present well-reasoned recommendations back to the business.
- You must be an excellent communicator with a strong academic background, preferably qualified to a degree level in either physics, mathematics, or statistics.
The role will be focused on improving conversion and player value by analysing media spend to find optimisation opportunities. The successful Marketing Analyst must have experience in financial modelling and understand the impact of individual channels on overall company performance. This role will involve working closely with external agencies as well as the head of digital and head of brand.
Key responsibilities for the Senior Marketing Analyst:
- Must be a quick learner with the ability to develop in-depth understanding of underlying data, data structures, and business uses of data
- Partner with a variety of business teams and external agencies to gather, document and maintain business requirements that will inform data modelling decision
- Experience working with multi-nationals with the ability to assimilate relevant cultural and regulatory differences
- Compile data from various sources into a single, consumable, data set, including design and implementation of data models with a core focus on creating financial modelling, working across multiple market and products.
- Advising on budget planning on a micro and macro level to delivering accurate revenue forecasts.
- Analysing retention programs to optimize and drive performance and player value
- Use quantitative analysis to analyse data and help drive business decisions
- Identify opportunities for increased automation and efficiency through technical solution
- Experience in building customer lifetime value modelsAn econometrician responsible for the modelling & measurement of marketing investment and its effectiveness.
- Help department managers with ad hoc projections and other modelling tasks
- Deliver day to day data requestIdentify cost saving opportunities
- Utilize a hypothesis-driven problem-solving approach to design, construct, and rapidly test/iterate exploratory data-mining analyses to reveal insight
- Interpret and communicate insights to senior management
- Work with business leaders to identify and develop metrics and visualizations that will track performance and highlight potential inefficiencies
- You will require strong analytical acumen with the ability to uncover insights and create stories by seamlessly integrating a variety of data sources
- The ability to work with large, complex data sets across multiple platforms and design efficient processes to provide accurate and timely information is crucial
- Experience in mixed marketing modelling, understanding the impact of above the line/branding activity on acquisition channels
- Understanding of the general digital marketing landscape and how each channel interacts to create a conversion
- Minimum 3 years' experience in data science or related field
- Experience in the gaming industry is beneficial but not required
- Experience with prediction models and quantitative analysis
- Experience in financial planning and forecasting
- Programming experience is beneficial
- Understanding of digital tracking, measurement, and reporting tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Teamworking skills – the ability to build relationships internally and externally, with experience working with third party agencies
- Strong organisational skills and experience of balancing multiple projects as once
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice would be beneficial
The Benefits for the Senior Marketing Analyst
Working with a driven and dedicated global brand, with a competitive salary and benefits including company events.