Accout Director / Client Relationship Director
- Can you demonstrate exceptional Client & Account management skills?
- Are you experienced in developing your team as well as inspiring them in an incredibly fast paced environment?
- Can you manage multiple projects, clients and events, on time and within budget?
If so, we would love to hear from you as our client is recruiting a Client Relationship Director to join their fast paced and fast growing business in Central London. 2020 was a crazy year for all of us but this business grew organically and went through an acquisition to join a large portfolio of communication companies which is leading to even further opportunities and growth. Working within one of the highest profile industries at the moment, Pharmaceuticals, my client brings stability and growth for your career. With a global client portfolio, flexibility & client servicing is key to this role as well as leading & managing a team.
Key responsibilities for the Client Relationship Director
- Provide world class, solutions orientated account leadership for exceptional client engagement, strategically, as well as day to day.
- Interrogate, interpret, write and challenge client briefs whilst guiding the client through the process.
- Act as Key liaison for the client, working across a number of team providing guidance whilst creating value and excellent results.
- In addition to managing existing client portfolio, actively develop and acquire new business.
- Acquire a build a thorough understanding of client objectives and work across the business to deliver these.
- Work cross functionally to promote the full range what the Agency can deliver to the client.
- Develop a strategic understanding of client needs and ensure agency response delivers to these.
- Drive the successful delivery of projects to clients.
- Full budget responsibility for clients and projects.
Experience and Skills
- The ideal candidate will have worked in a fast paced environment managing a number of projects and clients, to tight deadlines, in a calm & efficient manner. Ideally this is will be in a Capability, L&D, PR / Marketing / Communications Agency.
- A great people manager, leading, inspiring and motivating the team around you.
- If you have an interest in the pharmaceutical industry or within training & capability that would be a huge advantage.
- Previous budget management experience is essential.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with exceptional attention to detail.
- With a global client portfolio, flexibility around your working style is key.
- Able to thrive in change and demonstrate that you can adapt easily.
- A competitive salary of £50,000-£60,000 plus benefits depending on experience
- Working with an exceptionally driven and passionate team.