Our Client is leading the igaming entertainment industry by providing its customers with the most entertaining and trustworthy experience possible, while reinventing the gambling industry. They are committed to long-term development and sustainability and are trying to revolutionize the industry for the benefit of all concerned.
As an Accountant / HR / Office Administrator, you will handle a variety of Accounting, Office and HR related tasks and be part of an international team.
Responsibilities for the Accountant / HR / Office Administrator
Your duties will include:
- Administering and executing payroll
- Controlling income and expenditure
- Preparation of management accounts
- Working and cooperating with external auditors for preparation of audited financial statements
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, and financial statements
- Experienced in IPSI and VAT (IVA) issues, treatments, and reporting
- Experienced in tax planning services with reference to current legislation
- Negotiating the terms of business deals with suppliers/vendors, PSPs, etc.
- Reporting and preparing debtors/creditors ageing analysis
- Act as the first port of call to employees and external partners for all HR and office related queries
- Helping with various arrangements internally, from travel, events to processing and stationery expenses
- Forming and maintaining employee records and deadlines
- Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment contracts and recruitment guides
- Assisting higher level HR Staff with the local hiring process
- Setting up recruitment and training events
Skills and Capabilities for the Accountant / HR / Office Administrator
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Proficiency with Microsoft products
- Payroll Experience
- Organized and trustworthy
- Competent IT Skills
- Strong Bookkeeping Skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Organizational skills and detailed – oriented mentality
- Associate degree in Accounting / Business Administration or Related Field or Equivalent Work Experience
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills (B2 minimum)
Benefits for the Accountant / HR / Office Administrator
- Excellent work environment
- Attractive renumeration package depending on experience and qualifications
- Monetary vouchers on Birthdays and other special occasions
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Options to enrol in our clients medical insurance plan
- Exciting company activities including monthly lunches, corporate gatherings, and many other activities.
- A chance to advance professionally inside one of the world's largest iGaming organizations with a family-oriented culture.