Our client is a well-established, independent property development company with their own portfolio of residential and some commercial properties across London.
The Administrative Assistant role
The Administrative Assistant will be the anchor in the office, working autonomously to ensure the smooth running of the business. The ideal candidate will need to be comfortable working as part of a small team and have the presence and gravitas to deal with many issues independently whilst remaining confident to work in the office on their own on occasion.
This role is a part time, either 3 full days a week or 5 days to suit school hours and will be paid pro rata £30,000-£35,000 depending on experience.
There will be a mixture of property management which will include:
• Ensuring prompt payment of rents
• Landlord safety checks
• Dealing with day to day maintenance issues for tennants
• Completing inventories
• Check ins and check outs etc
In addition there will be a need to support the accountant with bookkeeping:
• Preparing payroll
• VAT Returns
• Day to day accounting, such as ensuring the purchase/sales ledgers are updating
• Credit control
General offices duties are also expected to be carried out in order to maintain the smooth running of the office.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Detail orientated by nature
• A relationship builder and multi-tasker
• Possess property management experience
• Experienced in working with Sage
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Excellent interpersonal skills
This is an excellent part-time opportunity where you can play a pivotal part in an organisation, taking full accountability for the work at hand.
In order to ensure you are considered for this role, please send your CV today. At GNB Partnership we value your application, all communications with us are strictly confidential. We look forward to hearing from you.