Our client,a global gambling brand is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager – Hybrid to manage their growth primarily in the UK as well as in other core strategic markets, offering a competitive salary, annual bonus, private healthcare, pension, hybrid working and company events.
This is a unique opportunity for a highly talented, self-motivated, digital and analytical marketer to take ownership of the end-to-end planning and execution of campaigns as the team and product proposition continue to grow and develop.
You will be joining an exciting team where the business is in a period growing and entering new competitive markets with huge potential value.
- Develop and manage the marketing (mobile, App and desktop) strategy aiming to rapidly build market share by driving customer acquisition and increasing customer retention through digital channels working together with Marketing Lead
- Manage a mixed channel budget by constantly reviewing internal and external agency performance and reporting on monthly performance across all UK digital channels, ensuring performance is aligned with company's marketing strategy, budget and defined CPA, FTD and ROI acquisition targets
- Manage tracking flow between the company and 3rd party agencies including being responsible for investigating, reporting and resolving all platform tagging and tracking issues. Constant review of GTM tags together with Tech support, closely monitoring ongoing tracking issues and holding responsibility for new APIs integration across 3rd party platforms
- Develop direct relationships with external performance agencies, including negotiating costs to maximize profitability
- Work directly with Google, Facebook and other external parties to drive efficiency and harness their technology as effectively as possible
- Manage the creative development and execution of marketing assets, including testing and optimization, this may involve direct management of internal and external design resource
- Use data analysis to provide ongoing recommendations and optimizations and evolve the future marketing strategy
- Meet targets for weekly and monthly acquisition performance, including reporting and analysis.
Skills and Experience
- Digital campaign management experience, including ROI based performance marketing, working in the online gambling industry or similar high transactional volume DR focused industry
- In depth knowledge of the digital media space, including relationships with agencies and media owners, ideally in a multidiscipline marketing structure where channels are used to leverage and benefit from ATL campaigns
- Thorough understanding of all digital channels (including mobile, Apps and Apple) and their potential impact as an acquisition and retention tool
- Experience in developing and executing media plans supported by strong creative execution
- Proven experience growing challenger brands in highly competitive industries, as well the commercial expertise to deliver exceptional campaigns that increase brand awareness and consideration but more importantly deliver immediate commercial results in terms of player acquisition and retention
- Strong understanding of digital tracking, measurement and reporting tools – ability to analyse campaigns and draw out actionable insight
- Ability to manage campaigns from beginning to end, including forecasting and performance analysis
- Working knowledge of Appsflyer, Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics amongst others
- Growth and development path
- 24 days annual holiday, plus additional days after 3 years’ service
- Hybrid work-life balance
- Private healthcare, life insurance cover and pension after successful completion of probation
- Fun team socials along with complementary fruits and snacks
If this sounds like the Digital Marketing Manager – Hybrid role for you, click apply now.