A successful and dynamic online gaming organisation is looking for a Brand Retention Manager who will deliver the player retention and CRM strategy as part of the overall retention strategy with the aim of driving commercial performance.
- Ensuring the retention strategy for the Brand is delivered upon
- Owning and delivering the proposition for the Brand
- Reporting on KPIs to key stakeholders on weekly/monthly basis
- Implementation and monitoring of all CRM on the site through the use of multiple channels including SMS, email onsite messaging and outbound calling
- Ensuring a seamless experience for the customer from comms through to the online site
- Devising and delivering the monthly promotional/CRM calendar and any ad hoc promotions
- Development and continuous optimization of lifecycles
- Liaising with BI and promotions analytics team to ensure promotions and bonuses are refined to be both effective and cost efficient
- Raising any ad hoc BI requests to gain insight into player behaviour and activity
- Responsible for maintaining KPIs, including but not limited to player numbers, deposits, wagering and frequency of visits to the sites across all player groups including VIPs
- Refining promotions to reduce bonus costs where possible to ensure a manageable level of POCT
- Feeding into ad hoc projects to optimise player experience and revenue opportunities
- Signing off a quarterly promotions schedule, optimising and refining as necessary
- Making use of all media available including SMS, in-game messaging emails and direct mail
- Preparing for a weekly one-to-one with Head of Casino
- Share learnings and knowledge to counterparts within the team
- Managing team members to achieve a high quality of execution
- Developing team members to aid progression
- Operational tasks including scheduling, product development; features schedule, coordinate launch of new features, feed into creating new features etc., bi-weekly dev demo meeting, games release schedule, coordinating plans
- Regular liaising with the marketing team
- Liaising with other verticals and teams around marketing, product development, new game releases and operations
- Ensuring the compliance of responsible gaming protocols
- Any other duties as requested by the Company
- Increase player frequency, deposit and wagering values of all player groups
- Reduce migration of new, active and reactivated players to the churn segment
- Reactivate lapsed players
- Improving and maintaining forward planning of calendars, promotions and game launch integrated campaigns from bingo perspective
- Refining promotions to reflect wagering and depositing objectives in addition to reducing unnecessary bonusing
Measurement of success:
- Deposits, wagering, APDS, net cash against targets set by the business
- Average deposit values by group
- Reactivation % of lapsed players
- Retention against targets set out by the business
- Strong marketing and retention experience
- Problem-solving, influencing and strategy development skills.
- The ability to build and maintain relationships.
- A solid understanding of online gaming.
- Ability to manage and develop team members to achieve a high quality of execution whilst also aiding their progression.
- Good experience in increasing payer frequency, reactivating lapsed players, improving and refining promotions.
- Ability to lead and delegate.
- CRM expertise
Along with a competitive salary package our client also offers: Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Income Protection Insurance