Our client is a game development studio formed by an international group of professionals and game enthusiasts with broad experience in mobile, play to earn casual game development and slot games. They work with world-class artists, programmers, mathematicians and musicians to produce some of the most innovative, creative, and entertaining casino games on the market.
Here is a unique opportunity to join this highly ambitious company where their agile development teams possess a variety of different skills, nationalities and personalities.
Our Client is expanding its commercial team and looking to hire a Senior Account Manager. They’re looking for a self-starter and driven individual that understands the needs and services required for each partner to ensure ongoing growth and value for both parties.
It is key that this person can build relationships with different stakeholders within the organisations ranging from high level customer support to CEO’s or Founders of the companies. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for your personal growth and improvements to ensure your skill set is fine-tuned to deliver high quality service to your portfolio of clients.
- Responsible for driving and maximising revenues on assigned customers
- Develop strong customer relationships with relevant stakeholders within the customers
- Act as main point of contact within the organisation for your customers
- Develop sector and market expertise and take a consultative approach to gain a clear understanding of the customers’ business drivers and requirements
- Continual monitoring of user feedback to anticipate business needs and forward them to the Product department
- Organize and/or represent the company at events and exhibitions tailored to online gambling operators
- Regularly report KPIs, status of accounts to company stakeholders
Skills and Capabilities
- Ideally gaming experience, with previous experience within the online B2B industry as a Business Development Manager or Account Manager
- Self-starter and motivated to succeed, individual with highly developed social and communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Able to handle top tier clients and the pressure that comes along with it
- A problem solver proactive approach
- Ability to cope with a fast-pace, complex and rapidly changing environment
- Commercially minded, with strong analytical / numerical skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills