Our client,in the online gaming industry, is looking for an experienced and skilled CRM Manager who will be accountable for the management of their CRM system across the whole organisation including their online business.
The role will require a focused, analytical and strategic mindset; an abundance of tenacity and creativity all combined with exceptional interpersonal skills and a positive can-do attitude. You will need to ensure that the CRM functionality is compliant with business expectations at all times.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Providing an analysis-based approach to exploit data captured, allowing for real-time information on thereby influencing behaviour by implementing online/offline marketing activity. Combining this data with that captured through the newly launched loyalty rewards programme.
- Being responsible for using the system to exploit its function as a marketing tool, increasing digital engagement with existing customers as well as raising awareness, increasing brand profile, driving membership engagement and maximising income generation.
- Focus on the loyalty and retention marketing strategies for sign-ups, you will have a clear understanding of how to leverage consumer behavioural, lifestyle, transactional, and demographic data in order to deliver relevant marketing programmes through multiple communication channels, with a vision of growing consumer loyalty and increasing their lifetime value to the business.
- Managing the business’s day-to-day consumer relations protocols, their refinement, CRM segmentation, and product recommendation programs and platforms.
- Overseeing the creation of models against lifetime value, retention, churn, loyalty and advocacy programs.
- Structuring of CRM activities with a view of maximizing KPI improvement, ROI, and business impact.
- Being responsible for planning and budgetary control of all CRM activity.Implementing relevant, approved marketing campaigns, as well as offers for cross-platform communications that are founded on segmentation models and the business’s goals.
- Minimising risk to business and self by ensuring marketing collateral and events are carried out in accordance with legislative regulations.
The Ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience;
- A high level of creativity with experience in identifying target audiences and devising marketing campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Ability to build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on delivery to the guest base; collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Posess experience in identifying target audiences and devising marketing campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience of working with multiple communication channels in consumer interactions.
- Solid knowledge of CRM segmentation, campaign management, direct marketing, offer management; interactive marketing and database marketingUp-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in CRM and digital marketing and measurement.
- Ability to maintain a strong knowledge and understanding of the current and emerging eCommerce strategies, trends, and techniques that consistently give the business a lead in consumer acquisition within the market.
- Hold a degree or Masters in Marketing or similar or have 5 years + experience in a CRM role.
You will be working within an exciting and dynamic environment, supported by an experienced leadership team.