Our client is an established and successful international consumer goods brand and leading player in thier field, supplying their products to many leading retailers.
The Role of Brand Assistant Marketing Manager
You will support the Marketing Director with agency management and ensuring marketing initiatives generate positive ROI as well as being keen to learn and develop your skills in a busy, hands-on and fast-paced environment.
Working closely with and support the Marketing Director, you will be requried to:
- Manage paid search, SEO, display and other digital initiatives working closely with appointed media agency.
- Work with Marketing Director to design new TVC’s and radio campaigns to support business goals.
- Support asset management on the UK website.
- Monitor, report and analyse results to improve performance using tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite and others.
- Assist with the implementation of all promotions
- Co-ordinate and assist with all events/experiential activity
- Manage the direct e-newsletter campaigns
- Support with events and exhibitions (trade and consumer).
- Review competitor sites and constantly benchmark our standards
- Manage PR agency and PR plan
- Assist with the Marketing Contribution Portal
- Manage the consumer databases
- Assist with community management of social media
- Any ad-hoc duties as requested by the line Manager
- E Commerce support.
- Retailer support.
The ideal candidate
- An experienced marketing professional who has worked alongside agencies including PR and Media
- Good attention to detail and the drive to get it right to deliver a great customer experience and increase conversion
- Experience of marketing through Digital channels and offline channels; including PPC, SEO and Display activity.
- Practical and be prepared to do whatever it takes to get results.
- Must be an articulate, clear communicator.
- Excellent numeracy, literacy, ICT and communication skills; including Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Must be self-sufficient with the ability to bring new ideas to the department.
- Good presentation skills are essential
Working within a world leading organisation, in a key position along with a slary of £38,000K plus healthcare