An award-winning, cutting edge and innovative online gaming brand, looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager to build and deliver the global strategy.
This is a unique opportunity for a highly talented, self-motivated, marketer to take ownership of the end to end planning and execution of campaigns as the team and product proposition continue to grow and develop.
You will be supporting the head of digital with the delivery of the digital strategy, agency management and reporting/analysis of all marketing and work with internal teams, with hands-on management of the creative process. You will also need to be extremely data-driven, with the ability to evaluate campaigns and creative, to make optimisations based on performance.
As a Digital Campaign Manager, your duties will be to:
- Develop and manage the strategy, aiming to rapidly build market share by driving customer acquisition and increasing customer retention
- Take responsibility for managing a mixed channel budget with agreed acquisition and ROI targets
- Meet targets for weekly and monthly acquisition performance including reporting and analysis
- Use data analysis to providing recommendations and drive future initiatives
- Develop direct relationships with agencies including negotiating costs to maximize profitability
- Work directly with Google, Facebook and other external parties to drive efficiency and harness their technology as effectively as possible
- Identify and propose new opportunities with existing and new partners to drive its client's revenues and reduce costs
- Manage primary online and mobile acquisition channels including ad networks, paid search, social and programmatic
- Manage the creative development and execution of marketing assets, including testing and optimisation, this may involve direct management of internal and external design resource
- Manage the conversion funnel, including planning, coordinating and executing AB/MVT testing to ensure the effectiveness of campaigns
- Perform relevant research to understand the industry, our customers and competitors
- Manage data flow between our client and external partners with an understanding of tracking/pixels/cookies and the ability to brief development teams
- Maintain full awareness and understanding of appropriate legislation for relevant media channels and ensure the activity is fully compliant with legislation
To be a successful Digital Campaign Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous Senior Digital Campaign Management experience, including ROI based performance marketing working in the online gaming industry or similar high transactional volume DR, focused industry
- In-depth knowledge of the media space including relationships with agencies and media owners. The ideal candidate would have worked in a multi-discipline marketing structure where digital channels are used to leverage and benefit from ATL campaigns
- Thorough understanding of all digital channels (including mobile) and their potential impact as an acquisition and retention tool
- Experience in developing and executing media plans supported by strong creative execution
- Ability to manage campaigns from beginning to end, including forecasting and performance analysis
- Strong understanding of digital tracking, measurement and reporting tools – ability to analyse campaigns and draw out actionable insight
- Understanding of usability and design principles to feed into the testing of creative and landing pages
- End to end understanding and track record of setting up, managing and meeting clear ROI targets across paid search, social and programmatic
- Experience in directly managing and working with media, marketing and creative agencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication, Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills.
- Solid attention to detail
- Strong understanding of current online concepts, strategy and best practice
- Teamworking skills – the ability to build relationships internally and externally.
- Experience working with internal and external agencies
- Previous budget management experience
- Confident, with strong initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong organisational skills and experience of balancing multiple projects at once
In return, as the Digital Campaign Manager will receive a salary of £35,000 - £42,000 per annum plus benefits which include bonus, private healthcare and a pension plan.