Our client is a dynamic online gaming company looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to support the Digital team build and deliver the global digital strategy.
The successful candidate will work directly with the Digital Marketing Managers and to deliver digital campaigns and CRM communication. They will need experience working with internal teams, with hands on management of the creative process. They will need to be extremely data driven, with the ability to evaluate campaigns and creative, to make optimisations based on performance.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Liaise with the CRM team to ensure they submit and deliver the schedule on time
- Input all information provided into existing templates and develop and deliver new test schedules
- Manage the end to end process including briefing copywriter, designers, approve creative through the compliance team and ensure data is uploaded to third party platforms i.e. Facebook
- Liaise with agency partners in the delivery of CRM campaigns. Manage and handle any changes mid-campaign (ie, change to the offer or game).
- Manage CRM translations for all markets, ensuring all copy and creative is approved and ready for the following month
- Regularly review the competitors in the marketplace and report on the state of the market and compare our performance against others. Make recommendations following this research to enhance our clients product offering to improve the financial performance of the business and market share
- Schedule management – Implementing and optimising product schedules
- Promotions execution – ensuring all terms and conditions, promotional information, copy, designs are created and delivered. Ensure all post-promotion actions are fulfilled, crediting players accounts, prize fulfilment, liaising with VIP and CRM teams
- Become the first point of contact for existing relationships and find new suppliers- Get quotes from agencies, challenge them on price and approving the quotes before executions. Manage the entire process and occasionally recommend new ideas for merchandising working with the social media manager for competitions etc.
- Brief and manage any junior level projects to the creative team i.e. updating hero banner
- Web site management – monitor all sites to ensure content is up to date, accurate and in line with all branding and RG guidelines, ensuring compliance approve all updates
- Test, catalogue and present the user journeys and CRM flow from competitor sites- Look through competitor sites for developments around responsible gambling and make recommendations on improvements
- Support digital team with ad hoc projects i.e. sourcing game footage for campaigns
- Perform relevant research to understand the industry, their customers and competitors
- Support the digital data flow between our client and external partners, an understanding of tracking/pixels/cookies and the ability to brief development teams is an advantage
- Maintain full awareness and understanding of appropriate legislation for relevant media channels and ensure activity is fully compliant with legislation
The ideal candidate will have the below skills and experience:
- 1-2 years in a Digital Marketing roleKnowledge of the media space including relationships with agencies and media owners
- Experience working in a multi discipline marketing structure where digital channels are used to leverage and benefit from ATL campaigns
- Understanding of all digital channels (including mobile) and their potential impact as an acquisition and retention tool
- Experience in developing and executing digital campaigns
- Understanding of digital tracking, measurement, and reporting tools – ability to analyse digital campaigns and draw out actionable insight
- Experience in directly working with media, marketing and creative agencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication, Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills.
- Solid attention to detail
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Teamworking skills – the ability to build relationships internally and externally.
- Experience working with internal and external agencies
- Strong organisational skills and experience of balancing multiple projects as once
A competitive salary along with healthcare and pension plan, as well as the opportunity to work with a highly experienced team of professionals, where your growth and personal development will flourish.