Our client, is looking for a bright, talented and highly experienced Digital Marketing Manager to promote their already established retail brand to an online audience.
The Digital Marketing Manager will assist in developing the connection between the long-term strategy and the implementation across all channels. You will be responsible for creating, implementing and optimising marketing plans and associated marketing campaigns to promote our clients exciting product to their customers along the full life cycle while delivering on set KPIs.
- Define and evolve the marketing strategy, translating the strategy into executable campaigns
- Plan, allocate and optimise the marketing budget across all channels and media, covering the full lifecycle from acquisition to retention
- Analyse the campaign performance, ensuring all campaigns operate on an agreed budget while maximising campaign effectiveness and ROMI
- Collaborate closely with the brand and VIP manager, content team, channel managers as well as design and development to plan and execute digital marketing initiatives to ensure these are consistent with the brand guidelines and delivered as per plan
- Have a 360 view across the digital channels (e.g. Display, Search, Social, Affiliates etc) and talk confidently about all digital channels while the focus for buying will be with the digital channel teams
- Build, develop and manage the PPC, SEO and affiliate activity
- Liaise between the brand managers and the media buyers, ensuring a continuous flow of promotional and performance information to ensure overall brand successLiaise, brief and coordinate with external agencies if required
- Work to establish, execute and maintain a clear test & learn plan to increase volume and optimise CTR, conversion rates and maximise customer lifetime value
- Deliver weekly/monthly and ad-hoc performance reporting/ analytics as directed
- Define and evolve the marketing strategy from the retail venues to make sure the 360 journey is optimal for players online and offline.
Skills and experience:
- 5 years + marketing experience;Analytical and data driven expertise, working to deliver on KPIs and growth
- Commercial and long-term strategist while keeping a clear focus on the day-to-day performance
- Ability to simultaneously manage and prioritise a range of tasks, taking ownership of your daily workload whilst meeting tight deadlines
- Strong administrative and organizational skills to operate effectively in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- A strong, committed leader and team player with excellent communication skills
Along with a competitive salary package, our client also offers - Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Income Protection Insurance, Childcare Vouchers along with many of the softer benefits.