A highly successful Tech based company in London is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join its team to promote its portfolio of gaming brands across 2 main areas -Conversion campaign management and social media management, requiring thorough understanding of email (and technology) and social media platforms respectively.
Working with brand leaders, the social media executive and creative teams, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for delivering industry-leading campaigns that marry the requirements of the business with the right communications strategy, channel mix, timing and creative execution.
As a Digital Marketing Manager your duties will include:
Conversion Campaign Management:
- Liaising between the business and creative teams to build best-in-class, holistic campaigns; via clear and comprehensive briefs that include the business objectives, target audience and criteria for success
- Working with the brand leaders in managing the conversion campaign channel mix (email, SMS, display, direct mail, retargeting etc) to ensure communications are appropriate, well-timed, and not overlapping
- Developing processes to improve the consistency, quality and speed-to-market of campaign communications
- Quality control – ensuring on-brand, on-message and consistent customer communications
- Sense checking promotional mechanics, tone of voice and ultimate fascia of every campaign
- Challenging conventional wisdom and take a data-driven approach to campaign performance
- Reviewing performance and proactively suggest changes and improvements to campaigns
- Ensuring campaigns are compliant, legal and deliverable
- Reviewing performance proactively and suggesting changes and improvements to campaigns on an ongoing basis
- Ensuring the compliance of responsible gaming protocolsAny other duties required by the company.
For Social Media Marketing:
Developing and managing paid social strategy, including:
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Media strategy and planning
- Audience strategy and buying
- Best practices and governance
- Campaign management and optimisation
- Creative strategy and development
- Testing Roadmap
- Tagging and tracking
- Future planning
Working with other channel heads and the wider team to help create a holistic approach to media planning and buying.
Continuously deliver on agreed performance targets to deliver on key business KPIs.
To be a successful Digital Marketing Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- A willingness to learn about all aspects of the gaming industry.
- A relevant degree is not essential but would be an advantage.
- Good understanding of the main channels.
- Hands on experience in a variety of channels such as display, email, social media.
- A valid visa to work in the UK.
In return, the Digital Manager will receive a salary of £30,000 -£40,000 per annum including benefits of working with an excellent team of people, private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance and childcare vouchers.