Are you a highly talented Digital Product Designer?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience of product design thinking and execution?
If so then you could be perfect for my client.
In the Digital Product Designer role you will work as part of the Product Experience Department and report to the Product Experience Director. You will be primarily responsible for conceptualising and producing their own brand products, under the direction and support of the Product Experience Director.
Specific tasks include:
- Designing briefs independently and interacting with the various internal departments’ stakeholders, seeing things through from start to finish
- Starting your process with data analysis, validating your ideas with data analysis, and also measuring your success with data analysis (ga360, hotjar, fullstory, Google optimize, optimizely, PowerBI)
- Championing user-centricity: you never bring your opinions to the table, but solid, validated, users problems, needs, motivations and drivers
- Writing a research plan to test your prototypes via remote moderated and unmoderated user testing sessions.
To be considered for the Digital Product Designer role, you will need to possess direct experience of product design thinking and execution.
We also need you to have prior experience of:
- Prototyping in the form of a sophisticated artefact produced with Axure RP with embedded conditional logic and interactive widgets fed by real variables and data
- Writing research plans to test your prototype via remote moderated and unmoderated user testing sessions
- Building and maintaining UI guidelines, design systems and design specs documents(using figma for UI tasks)
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- Outstanding communication skills
- A high level of design skills with the end- user in mind, removing friction at every point of the user journey while balancing business needs
- The ability to solve problems and be able to determine any problems users encounter to solve and brainstorm solutions and validate with rapid prototyping
- The ability to balance big-picture thinking with polishing the tiny details. You ensure all details in the UI design are at a high standard and suitable for hand over
- Well-rounded knowledge of product systems, design thinking, and what’s possible to execute in code
- Experience using prototyping tools such as Axure (or any other tool able to build prototypes with conditional logic with real data and variables manipulation)
- Experience having conducted usability studies, interacting directly with users for feedback
Finally you will also need to be:
- Comfortable sketching design ideas and wireframes
- Able to conduct heuristic review and write test reports
- Fully up-to-speed using Figma and utilising shared library components using good naming conventions and layer organization
- Able to balance qualitative and quantitative data in order to identify and solve complex problems that benefit the business and users
- As a UX, UI and UX Research practitioner you live & breathe product design thinking and execution. You’re passionate about user experience design, user research and conversion optimisation.
Are you up for the challenge? If so, send us your CV and apply now.
The basic salary for the Digital Product Designer role is £70,000 per annum depending on experience.
You'll also receive other additional benefits which include the following:
Private medical, Life assurance, Income protection schemes
The standard working hours for this job are 9.30am to 5.30pm Monday -Friday, however flexibility is essential.
The business you'll be working for is a leading international gaming company, operating a multi-branded strategy, using a combination of proprietary and licensed software.
They're a company that people enjoy working for because they want to be part of an organisation recognised for superior talent and technology and are always supported by a highly skilled management team while having their own responsibilities to be accountable for.
Think that this Digital Product Designer role is right for you? Passionate about UX and UI? Then we'd love to hear from you. Apply NOW.