A leader in the iGaming industry with this role located in Europe.
As a Director of Operations, you will need to provide leadership for the Operations department consisting of the following teams: Payments, Risk & Fraud. You will be responsible for improving the operational systems, processes, policies, practices, to support better management reporting, information flow, and organizational planning.
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress, and obstacles for our key initiatives
- Build and maintain relationships with all department heads, external partners, and vendors to make decisions regarding operational activity and strategic goals
- Plan, monitor, and analyze key metrics for the day-to-day performance of the operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks
- Maintain and seek new strong relationships/agreements with third-parties (Institutions, Game & Payment providers, KYC and other vendors/suppliers) to ensure smooth procurement and delivery of products and services
- Responsible for the day to day management of the department to ensure it meets its financial, operating and performance objectives
- Develop an effective business model geared toward operational excellence
- Achieve a first-class customer experience by embedding quality and service standards, analysing and resolving issues, identifying trends and recommending improvements
- Lead, mentor and develop direct repartees with a view to continual improvement to be the best in the industry. Identify any skills gaps in the department and undertake recruitment programs to support this
- Analyze market and regulatory requirements. Implement sound regulatory practices and maintain a compliance framework covering relevant legislative and business risks, while providing the highest client satisfaction possible;
- Maintain a positive work environment to attract, retain and motivate employees at all levels by promoting communication between colleagues for the benefit of information flow and problem resolution
- Act a point of escalation of customer issues and advising practical solutions.
- Assist with product development to improve overall member service, risk management, and department output
- Collaborate in the development and implementation of strategic business plans and budgets and contribute to setting the best operational practices
Skills and Capabilities
- Proven experience as Director of Operations or equivalent position
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Knowledge of industry’s legal rules and guidelines
- Highly organized and very commercial, able to review financial information and input into operational budgets to promote profitability, and able to evaluate overall performance.
- In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. supply chain, finance, customer service etc.)
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Familiarity with MS Office and various business software (e.g. ERP, CRM)
- This is not an IT operations role but bing online gaming/platforms, IT operation knowledge is useful
- Fluency in English language verbal and written
- Strong initiative
- Excellent work environment
- Attractive remuneration package depending on experience and qualifications
- Annual Bonus
- An opportunity to grow professionally within one of the biggest iGaming companies in the world