Our client is a thriving, young and dynamic boutique commercial property company, quite unique in their vision. Due to the success and growth of the business they are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join them, offering a salary of £40,000-£50,000 plus bonus, pension, health insurance, mobile phone and also some fabulous team nights out including hosting their Xmas party abroad every year!
This is a new specialist role, and as the Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for the daily management of the Partners themselves, which offers much variety due to the different personalities and requirements.
- Manage the complex diaries, as well as the travel coordination of the various partners
- Remain aware of the partners whereabouts and their upcoming meetings and calls
- Basic accounting assistance such as raising invoices via Xero
- Some marketing assistance, liaising with the outsourced agency.
- Exercise confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Liaise with the office manager
- Expense handling
- General office admin
The Ideal Candidate will have
- Previous experience in an Executive Assistant's role / PA role, supporting more than one stakeholder.
- Excellent multitasking capabilities
- Good use of initiative
- Problem-solving capabilities
- High attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle information confidentially
- Hybrid working 3 days in the office, 2 days at home
- Salary of £40,000-£50,000 depending on experience plus substantial bonus
- Pension, health insurance, mobile phone
- 25 holiday days plus bank holidays
- Working hours 9am - 5.30am
- Xmas party abroad plus fun team events throughout the year
If you are an Executive Assistant, possessing the skills for this role and are excited by the opportunity to work in this fun, dynamic and very busy organisation, apply today, this really is a fantastic role!