Are you a successful US based Recruiter or Executive Search Consultant looking to springboard your career by joining a highly successful UK Search and Selection firm as they expand into the US?
Do you have exposure to the Outsourcing sector, if so, then this could be the perfect role for you.
About the company
Our client’s HQ is based in London but with a Global client base. They are currently experiencing a strong growth phase due to the success of their business and therefore expanding to the US in order to work more closely with their American clients.
Working on Senior Executive roles across Europe and America, they have forged a strong presence in their market, specializing in the lucrative Outsourcing sector in particular. They work in a professional and ethical manner, building their business through a highly consultative approach in order to fill their retained roles across mainly Sales, IT, Change Management, Finance & Accountancy.
Previously focusing on permanent positions, our client has also embraced the growing Interim market to launch a new division, solely dealing with Interim and high level Contractors.
About the Executive Search Account Executive role
Focused on nurturing existing client relationships, whilst also ensuring successful delivery, the Executive Search Account Executive is exciting, demanding and extremely rewarding, both personally and financially.
The infrastructure is in place to facilitate success, with Resourcers supporting and researching the market, allowing the Executive Search Account Executive to concentrate on developing and broadening relationships with their retained clients and, as their client base expands, so will our client’s reach.
Coming from a Recruitment or Executive Search background, you will need to be an exceptional business account manager understanding the full recruitment process.
- You will need to be comfortable dealing with key, C-suite clients and candidates, with the relevant industry experience, network and track record.
- You will value customer service, ensuring your clients are imparted with knowledge and industry trends, genuinely adding value to the relationship.
- You will need to be an expert in your field, with a keen eye to spot an opportunity, having gained an in-depth understanding of your market.
- You may be ready to move on from heavily KPI-driven recruitment businesses, who may only focus on the short term gains.
- You may wish to direct your energy into an Executive Search specialist who values and rewards success.
- You may even be coming from the contingency recruitment sector, looking develop yourself in the executive search industry.
Whatever your drivers, if you are hungry for success and understand the value of exception account management then this could most certainly be the role to add another dimension to your career.
What is on offer?
- $50-120k basic depending on experience
- Excellent commission
- Generous bonuses paid to encourage and reward performance
- Additional bonus paid to top billers
- Holiday incentives
- Infrastructure in place to enhance success
- Working alongside industry experts as mentors
- No strict KPIs
- Homeworking possibilities for USA based candidates.
At GNB Partnership we value your application and ensure that our dealings are strictly confidential. Please contact Daniella Winton should you wish to speak with us prior to sending your CV. We look forward to hearing from you.
As specialists in the Recruitment to Recruitment sector, GNB Partnership Limited understand you have your own unique drivers, aims and hopes for your future. Offering a confidential and consultative Rec2Rec service, we will work together with you to find the best solution to make your next move the right one for you. We are always looking for good candidates of all levels, from Trainee Recruiters to full 360 Recruitment Consultants and Executive Search professionals. Whatever you are looking for in your next role, should it be the big-billing route, career progression, feeling valued, training, people management, please do get in touch with Daniella Winton or Lynnette Ellison on 0044 (0) 203 463 8653 to find out what we can do to help you.