Are you a North London based Recruitment Consultant, looking to work closer to home? Do you wish to build a desk in a way that most suits you personally, without being micro-managed? Are you looking for flexibility and autonomy coupled with a highly competitive package?
Our client is a well-established recruitment agency, based in North London. With a strong leadership team in place, they are a boutique agency who focuses on Accountancy roles across London and beyond. They are well regarded in the industry, with a successful track record of securing new business along with providing exceptional service to existing clients. The team is close-knit, with a real family feel, encouraging autonomy and providing an environment where Recruitment Consultants can really spread their wings.
With responsibility for the entire 360 recruitment cycle, the Recruitment Consultant role is varied. You will be working on creating opportunities, new clients and will springboard with a selection of existing accounts. The Recruitment Consultant’s aim is to increase business, revenue and to develop relationships. Working with the support of the team, you will enjoy the mature working environment which will allow you to build and to manage your own desk, whilst maintaining a good work life balance.
The successful Recruitment Consultant will be a natural salesperson, with the ability to communicate well with a range of clients and candidates. You will possess the following skills and abilities;
- Proven track record in Recruitment, ideally 2 plus years in Accountancy or Office Support Recruitment
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Personable, with the ability to get on with a diverse range of people
- Tenacious and resilient
- Ability to work autonomously to targets as well as part of a team
- Adaptable, quick learner
- Attention to detail, along with being able to see the bigger picture
What is on offer?
- £25-35k basic depending on experience
- Excellent uncapped commission structure
- Flexibility, working in a mature environment
- Well-established boutique brand
- Experienced, successful team
In order to ensure you are considered for this rather unique role within this successful and expanding company, please send your CV today or call Daniella Winton or Lynnette Ellison directly on 02034638653.
At GNB Partnership we value your application and ensure that our dealings are strictly confidential. We look forward to hearing from you.