Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant with exposure to the Built Environment, including; the Engineering, Technical or Construction sectors. Are you interested in working an extremely hot desk, joining an established team who are going for growth?
About the client
Our client is a very well established and respected agency with a hardworking culture in a relaxed atmosphere.
The team’s growth and success is based on delivering excellent results and you will have the tools and the resources to deliver your own portion of the results. There is an excellent, experienced, management team in place.
About the role
The aim of the Recruitment Consultant role is to assist the Recruitment Manager in the effective running of the Built Environment Sector division. This will encompass servicing existing clients, running candidate selection and management and overall contributing to meeting the financial targets set by the management team.
You will be focused on a mix of permanent and contract roles, typically higher end contractors and all levels of staff from Grad+2 to Associate Level. Effective headhunting is key for this role, with the ability to pick up the phone and speak to all levels of candidates.
Although no client cold calling is required on a daily basis with this role, the Recruitment Consultant will need to confidently pitch and sell candidates into their clients. You will also need to keep abreast of market developments, with the ability to make introductions to new players in the market.
You will be given all the tools and resources you need to succeed, and as our client is a single site business you will have no geographical restrictions either in the UK or internationally.
You will have proven billing ability, track record of delivery successes and excellent customer service skills. Experience within Construction, Engineering or Technical sectors is preferred but our client will consider successful consultants from other sectors with a genuine interest in moving into this market. You will be highly motivated; joining a successful team allowing you will hit the ground running.
The infrastructure is there for you to start billing quickly thereby having access to their excellent commission structure, uncapped and with no threshold plus an additional end of year bonus.
Key skills and attributes
- High level of professionalism
- Takes pride in delivering results
- Experience in the Engineering, Technical or Construction arenas, or interest in these sectors
- Self-motivated and independent
- Strong communication skills both written, face to face and over the telephone
- Excellent track record of successes in the Recruitment industry
- Creative, with ingenious ideas and ways to reach candidates
- Serve clients effectively, identifying and matching their recruitment needs along with providing quality feedback when filling vacancies
- Assist the Recruitment Manager in maximising business opportunities with existing clients
- Work with the Recruitment Manager in achieving the maximum vacancy to interview and interview to fill rate, and ensure client vacancies receive adequate resource by the resourcing team, overall contributing to achieving professional and lasting relationships with clients
- Act as Account Manager offering daily contact to designated clients and ensuring Service Level Agreements are met
- Qualify job specification and salary information, taking accurate and comprehensive job description – checking information and client requirements in line with key processes and legislation
- Gather information on client, the decision maker and number of employees
- As and when required, attend meeting requested by clients and the Recruitment Manager
- Network internally and externally with clients
- Provide added value to clients, such as salary surveys, availability, candidate pool, industry activity
- Develop your own knowledge to become an expert in Employment & Skills for the Engineering & Technical sectors.
- Provide exceptional candidates to meet the needs of clients along with a quality recruitment service whilst meeting the targets set by the management team
- Be responsible for the candidate management process, including candidate registration, contractual and quality compliance, booking interviews, referencing, providing candidates with interview briefs, negotiating offers and organising contracts.
- Ensure all CVs presented to clients are of a specific standard and reflective of the clients requests
- Where applicable coach candidates on interview skills/skills testing
- Provide excellent customer service and keep candidates informed on status of applications and provide constructive feedback
- Constantly look for in-demand candidates and market them accordingly
- To ensure all Built Environment vacancies are advertised on the subscribed job boards, company website, LinkedIn, twitter, etc – ensuring maximum exposure
- Responsible for keeping the company website and associated job boards updated at all times for Built Environment team, removing out-of-date or completed vacancies on a daily basis
- Administration, including ensuring all statutory checks are completed through candidate registration and clear copies are recorded and saved in line with the company quality process
- Updating the client and candidate database, updating and entering client and candidate details accurately, consistently and in accordance with the company IT policy
- Existing clients – development further contacts within the clients’ organisation and seek to establish the company as the main recruitment partner
- Add new client information to the company database
- Make a significant contribution to the financial target set by the company
- Prepare proposals and tenders for inclusion onto clients PSL and negotiate fees with the approval of the Recruitment Manager
- Advertise vacancies via job boards, professional networking sites and company website to ensure maximum exposure
- Deal with speculative calls, aftercare and service calls
What is on offer?
You will be rewarded with an excellent career path, competitive salary, generous commission structure, bonuses and even early Fridays and a parking space to name but a few of the benefits.
At GNB Partnership we value your application and ensure that our dealings are strictly confidential. We look forward to hearing from you.