A cutting edge, innovative and growing award winning business based in London, with an exciting yet steady global expansion plan ahead of them.
To utilise the website and its elements to deliver a best in class product. You will manage the day to day operations of the bingo and games product but also be hands on the short term. You will be knowledgeable about bingo and able to provide ideas, promotionally as well as product related.
As an Online Gaming Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and managing the bingo promotional plan – Network Promotions, Local, Kickers & Rewards
- Working with CRM & Ops team to develop, plan and implement promotion and retention campaigns and analyzes performance including take up rates and ROI for optimization purposes
- Working with CRM & Ops team to ensure processes are in place for creating, executing and analyzing promotional activity
- Effectively communicate the promotional roadmap, ensuring consistency of communication and that relevant internal/external teams are properly briefed on mechanics, amounts and timings
- Managing the relationships and workflow with key departments inc. CRM, Outbound, CS, VIP, Compliance to ensure the team are always up to date with on-site promotions and changes to the site and product
- Creating, implementing and analyzing the local bingo schedules, and make changes as appropriate
- Setting up promotions and campaigns in the bingo back office
- Ensuring all post-promotion actions are fulfilled, crediting players accounts, prize fulfilment, liaising with VIP and CRM teams
- Assisting the copywriters to write copy for promotions and marketing materials, including terms and conditions.
- Managing the 3rd party chat team performance (longer term potentially manages the in-house chat team)
To be a successful Online Gaming Manager, you will have the following skills and experiences:
- Extensive experience in Bingo and gaming products and operations.
- Ideally worked in a bingo B2C environment mainly in an operations capacity with exposure to marketing teams and product development
- Previous management experience in an agile environment.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
The successful Online Gaming Manager will receive a competitive salary along with a bonus and benefits which include, private health insurance and a pension plan.