A dynamic and market leading online gaming organisation is looking for a Head of Product who will assist in bringing their product vision to life.
- This role provides the channel between the business and technology teams - working with senior business stakeholders to create a product vision,then working with the technical teams to create and deliver the roadmap.
- With a deep understanding of both product management and the technology platform you will be uniquely placed to lead on the how product is delivered, This will involve initially shaping the product roadmap, then managing the process of taking business requirements and translating into technical requirements and working with the development teams, and finally, supporting the overall agile software delivery process.
- The rapid progress of product and technology means that you will need to stay on top of technological advancement to optimise product creation and will spend a significant amount of time in researching new product and technological trends so as to figure out how to integrate them into the product subsets and company.
- Work with senior business stakeholders to shape the product vision and strategy across Website, Gaming, CRM, Marketing, Data and Retention
- Create buy-in for our product vision and strategy both internally and with external partners
- Take overall responsibility for the success and performance of the products by defining, monitoring and continuously improving key KPIs
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience in order to identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that will grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Regularly conduct and publish market intelligence and competitor analysis on the product’ position in the market, identifying areas of opportunity, change and improvement
- Conduct gap analysis between feature requirements and existing application functionality
- Use product data/analytics, user feedback, user testing and competitor analysis to create and maintain a top-level prioritised roadmap of company initiatives
- Lead the Product Owners in breaking this down into individual product roadmaps and requirements that the development teams can understand
- Ensure prioritisation of product enhancements and initiatives is accurate and always in-line with business value
- Work within a software development methodology (Scrum, Kanban)
- Coordinate product releases with marketing, retention, operations, and development teams
- Lead a team of Product Owners who manage and groom the backlog, help to prioritise work and provide day to day product direction to development teams
- Identify and present innovative product solutions
- Provide and promote personal and professional development of Product Owners
- Be able to objectively find key skill gaps and training needs for the product team
- Provide any other duties required by the company
- 4 or more years product owner experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to function as a self-starter with strong communication skills, able to communicate recommendations to senior stakeholders as well as employees within the team
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies
- Proactively and effectively acquiring product knowledge
- JIRA and other tools
- Demonstrate a calm manner and an ability to handle difficult situations
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Valid working visa
Along with a competitive salary package our client also offers, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Income Protection Insurance