Our client is a well funded and innovative studio, providing gaming experiences for players around the world across desktop and mobile.
The Role of Head of Sales
You will be working closely with a passionate team, the Commercial Director and Account Manager, either in the office or remotely, with the focus of bringing new clients on board to increase revenues and market share.
Key Duties and Responsibilities for the Head of Sales
- Spearheading the identification and cultivation of new business prospects within the gaming industry
- Create and oversee a knowledge base of customers, prospects, products, markets and competitors
- Fostering and sustaining client relationships, ensuring a robust network and pipeline
- Agree and implement an effective commercial strategy to grow revenues and margins
- Take personal and functional responsibility for the delivery of agreed strategy and financial targets.
- Regularly review strategy and action plans to ensure goal delivery.
The Ideal Head of Sales should have
- Proven track record of new business development
- An understanding of consultative sales
- Excellent business acumen with a real desire to succeed
- Exceptional communication and negotiation prowess
- In-depth knowledge of the gambling industry
The role offers a highly competitive basic salary of up to 100,000 Euros plus uncapped commission, where there are no limits to how much you can earn.
If you have the expertise and experience required not only to take the business to the next stage but also to build your own team, APPLY NOW!