Our client is a multinational iGaming organisation who provides their customers with the most entertaining and trustworthy experience possible.
We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you will contribute to making the company a better place to work. You will be familiar and experienced in local employment conditions and report to the group Global HR Director.
Responsibilities for the HR Officer:
- Cooperate with the Group HR team.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide localized counselling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
Skills and Capabilities of the HR Officer
- Bachelors and MSc degree in HR or related field is an advantage
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an HR Officer, preferably in a growth company with a multinational presence.
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of local labor laws, trade uninios and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Excellent work environment
- Attractive salary package
- Monetary vouchers on Birthdays and additional occasions
- Fully equipped kitchen and in house entertaining space
- Exciting company activities such as monthly lunches, corporate events, tournaments and more
- An opportunity to grow professionally within one of the biggest iGaming companies in the world