Our global gaming client is thriving and they are now looking for a talented Junior Designer to develop one of their new brands, within their already successful business.
You will be integral to the development and delivery of the brands annual creative output, working directly with the Creative Lead (and relevant external agencies) and a copywriter.
Your role is supported by other designers (based abroad and in London), the brand team and Creative Lead and visa versa, with you being responsible for monitoring your timings, schedules, briefs and following up tasks that are set. Quality Assurance and adhering to the marketing team’s schedule is also of importance.
You will collaborate on projects with teams as a junior designer but also act to ensure that creative and innovative standards are upheld and creative boundaries pushed.
There may also be some international travel.
As Junior Designer your role will include:
- Assisting in the delivery of creative for the new brand as well as thier existing brand.
- Positioning yourself to be integral to the development and delivery of the brands annual creative output, working directly with the Creative Lead (and relevant external agencies) and a copywriter.
- Proactively generating ideas for the brand, visualise and present to the wider team
- Collaborating with team members as a designer
- Pragmatically approaching projects to ensure both creative and business needs are met.
- Presenting ideas internally
- Regularly collaborating with marketing/social department
- Keeping the Project management team well briefed on current timings, status and potential issues.
- Following the company's brand guidelines
- Presenting to management
- Attending meetings
- Producing internal and social media promotional materials
To be a successful Junior Designer you will have:
- A solid portfolio and show a diverse range of style
- Experience using After Effects or other animation software (such as 3D) will certainly give you a good advantage
- The ability to generate ideas and have good imagination
- Experience using: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, After Effects, HTML, Word
As a Junior Designer you will be given the opportunity to learn from a highly experienced team as well as develop and build on your own ideas, bringing them to life, particularly on the social side. You will receive a salary of £20,000-£25,000 plus bonus and other benefits.