An established business in the leisure and entertainment industry is looking for a dynamic and engaging Marketing & Events Manager for their newly created role.
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, you will be fully integrated across the businesses marketing activities and locations, with the remit to:
1. Develop, manage and implement the annual group marketing plan for their sites that support the overall brand strategy for the company
2. Assess, anticipate and react to the marketplace re marketing strategies, loyalty programmes and campaigns/promos.
Responsibilities for the Marketing and Events Manager
- To oversee all aspects of promotions / special or VIP events / entertainment
- Budget and plan onsite events
- Develop, plan and execute larger-scale activity across the group
- Work with the Head of marketing to build a strategic plan / calendar, budgets & briefs for each individual project in alignment with the marketing goal achievement
- Work on pre/post evaluation of campaigns and events etc
- Good working knowledge of print, digital, media, ecomms, mailers, text messages, social, web – targeting marketing efforts across all channels (full comms strategy per campaign)
- Book, schedule and negotiate with vendors etc
- Work with all internal departments and external third parties on deliverables, briefings, schedules
The Marketing and Events Manager should have:
- The ability to build long term relationships with guests to strengthen the brand value
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Be willing to travel
- The ability to present to the senior stakeholders on a quarterly basis
- A sales background would be advantageous
- A background in planning and hosting events
- Good understanding of digital marketing as well as ATL
Working within a dynamic and lively workplace, where the culture is open, fun and collaborative, without heavy management layers, with a competitive salary and full array of extra financial benefits.
This is a role where flexibility will be important as it is a 40 hour working week across any of the seven days although in the main, the working hours will be daytime with some evenings/weekends depending on the events and activities.
If this sounds like the next exciting opportunity for you, please get in touch and Apply now!