Our client is a global leader in mission-critical business process solutions, allowing both small and large companies to modernise their business processes.
As a Marketing Coordinator you will work closely with our clients fun and energetic EMEA marketing team to help execute regionally focused marketing campaigns and events that directly impact pipeline and revenue. A key pillar in the Marketing team, you must have a can-do attitude and be willing to get involved with all sorts of projects – sometimes outside of the marketing remit!
Our client is looking for an individual to help them better engage their customers, prospects and partners through events, webinars, digital and social demand gen campaigns, content, joint partner campaigns and more. The ideal candidate will be able a hard-working self-starter, that can multi-task and work on a broad range of projects simultaneously and be comfortable working in a dynamic fast-paced environment. You should be ambitious, enthusiastic and driven to deliver exceptional results. This role will have a significant impact on the success of the EMEA Marketing team.
- Researching and expanding our (digital) events portfolio, supporting the EMEA Marketing Events Manager
- Ensuring all EMEA events are promoted on the website, as well as coordinating EMEA Social Posts for webinars, events, blogs etc.
- Supporting all (in-person) events in region, from trade shows and user groups, to hospitality and internal events, working with the EMEA & US events team to maximise ROI and pipeline generation
- Post event/activity ensure leads are uploaded and routed correctly co-ordination with Sales and Business Development teams
- Coordinating the collection of content for the internal EMEA newsletter and weekly Marketing updates
- Assisting the EMEA team with the raising of purchase order requests and following up so they are approved in a timely manner
- Assisting the EMEA Marketing Team raising project request tickets within our internal system. Follow up and management to ensure projects are delivered on time
- Assisting the EMEA Marketing Managers and global team with regional execution of campaigns and activities
- Working with the creative department or an agency, be responsible for the production of digital ads for events, campaigns etc. then coordinate with the digital agency for promotion
- Ensure translated assets are uploaded to Seismic and the website
Experience, Skills and Competencies
- (Marketing) Degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years’ experience is preferable but not essential
- Any experience with Salesforce, Marketo (automation tools) is desirable but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable managing multiple assignments with competing priorities and tight deadlines
- Fluent English + any additional languages welcome
- Location is flexible (UK, France or Germany preferrable)
- Any kind of event or project management experience is an advantage
Salary up to £45,000 plus bonus and benefits- depending on experience and skills. You will become part of a dynamic and fun company, targeting 30% YOY growth in the EMEA region, working with some hugely talented and exciting people. Our client is looking for someone to develop and grow; this is a unique opportunity for someone looking to start career in B2B software Marketing.