As a specialist in the online gaming sector in the UK, our client also has an international presence that is also continuously expanding both organically and through acquisition. This is an exciting time to join the organisation.
The Marketing Executive will be focused on retention and will help to deliver the player retention strategy as part of the overall online gaming strategy, as well as working closely with any third party customers by driving an increased lifetime value of players.
- Responsible for assisting the Head of Retention for maintaining player numbers, increasing deposits, wagering and frequency of visits to the sites across all player groups
- Designing and tailoring promotions according to value level, lifecycle stage and game preference for all players including VIPs
- Managing of creative process for marketing/retention materials
- Deliver and optimise lifecycle communications across the various player life stages
- Providing the detailed monthly schedule of bonuses, emails, SMS and banners
- Devising segments with input from the BI team and running campaigns according to the recommendations set out
- Providing the reporting side of the promotions and bonuses to the promotions
- Analyse promotions to ascertain ROI and effectiveness across the online and offline activities
- Feeding into ad hoc projects to optimise player experience and revenue opportunities
- Making use of all media available including SMS, in-game messaging, emails, direct mail and offline events
- Using all available tools work to improve Life Time Value and other specific KPIs of database
- Help to create main promotional plan (monthly) to target segments based on time of month, key new releases, general optimisation etc. – Generally send 1 or 2 campaigns based on different segments each week per brand
- Running reactivation campaigns
- Provide support to clients to deliver an aligned approach to all activity
- Ensuring the compliance of responsible gaming protocols
- Any other duties as requested by the Company.
Skills and Attributes:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role is highly desirable
- Good decision-making skills
- Excellent writing skills essential;Good influencing skills
- Good strategy development skills
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Good analytical skills
- Effective communication, especially the ability to communicate creative requirements in a constructive manner
- Ability to think critically & brief effectively
- Ability to give clear, effectual feedback
- Tenacious with a sense of perseverance and patience
- An excellent team player
- A critical thinker with the diplomacy skills to deliver clear and constructive briefing and constructive criticism
- A hard-working individual with the desire to deliver excellent work efficiently
- Self-starter that is internally motivated and thinks out the box
- Excellent ability to adapt to change as and when required
- Valid UK Working Visa.
A truly progressive work environment where every person counts and has a voice, being given development opportunities throughout.
A competitive salary package including, bonuses, share options, medical and life insurances, gym to name but a few not forgetting the free fruit and Nespresso Coffee Machine and regular company socials.