Our Client is hiring a Marketing Executive for a leading health and safety manufacturing company. The company wants to create a world-class business by getting things done quickly and efficiently - and to incredibly high standards. It’s their intention to deliver services and products that are disruptive in our markets and to deliver them in a way that makes their customers love their brand.
Marketing Executive Job Purpose
- Marketing and Communications is key to the success of the business
- This role will encompass delivery of many of the main comms and marketing platforms of the business and involvement in delivery of internal marketing and comms, as well as supporting the Group CEO in running the business as a whole
- The individual will love working in a fast-paced and non-hierarchical business. They will be able to work closely with people but also to take responsibility for themselves. We work on trust, enthusiasm, pragmatic delivery and creativity with a heavy emphasis on making things happen when other businesses either can’t or won’t
- A keen eye on value-for-money and a desire to maximise returns is critical, as is a continuous learning mind-set. A sense of humour is a must and ambition allied to an understanding of the need to deliver consistent value to the business will help a lot
- We operate a flexible working system and expect people to bring their own passion and desire to their work. The company has excellent benefits that are open to all and is looking for people that want to stay for the long-term
- Working closely with the Group CEO and Digital Marketing Co-ordinator, contributing to a range of marketing activities where required including but not limited to: brochure production, photography, video production, content creation, document production, market research, competitor analysis and press releases
- Management of agencies delivering marketing collateral and PR
- Management of the company brand and messagingManagement of marketing Trello board
- Working with the Group CEO and Digital Marketing Co-ordinator to deliver the internal communications programme in the business
- Organising events, meetings and presentations
- Creation of high-quality presentation materials
- Providing personal assistance to the CEO where required
Don't Delay, apply today!