Our client is a well-established, private property management company managing their own portfolio of residential properties across London as well as dealing with a small number of other private landlord’s properties.
The Office Administrator? role
The Office Administrator is the anchor in the office, working autonomously to ensure the smooth running of the business. The role is a full time role, Monday to Friday, 9-5pm.
The daily tasks will include:
- Drawing up contracts
- Preparing tenancy agreements
- Registering deposits
- Meeting with new tenants at the office to sign the relevant paperwork
- Providing tenants with all relevant other documents ie, gas certificate, EPC etc
- Arranging check in and check out inventories
- All admin regarding renewals of tenancies
- Keeping all gas safety, deposits and EPCs up to date.
- Liaising with outside letting agencies to show properties, provide keys etc
- Invoicing other landlords for any management work and invoices for inventory
- Checking out deductions for all tenancies
- Updating utility companies and Council tax with changing of tenants
- Assisting with management of all properties (liaising with handyman/ plumbers etc)
- Assisting owner with special projects, research etc
- Filing/scanning of all paperwork
- General office duties - answering phone, greeting visitors, keeping office tidy, ordering stationary etc
- The tenancy database is on CFP Winman software, so the ideal candidate must have experience of CFP
The ideal candidate will be:
- Detail orientated by nature
- A relationship builder and multi-tasker
- Possess property and lettings experience
- CFP Winman software understanding
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills
In order to ensure you are considered for this Office Administrator role, please send your CV today. At GNB Partnership we value your application, all communications with us are strictly confidential. We look forward to hearing from you.