Our client is a well-established, boutique Accountancy and Finance Recruitment agency based in North London. Focusing on placing Accountants, Finance and other Office staff into small and medium sized companies throughout London and beyond, they have a strong and loyal client base.
The Office Manager role
The Office Manager plays a pivotal role within this Recruitment organisation. Working alongside the small team to ensure the smooth running of the business, the role covers a wide range of responsibilities.
The role includes standard office managerial tasks to include, but not limited to;
- All administrative office tasks, including filing/scanning of all paperwork
- General office duties - answering phone, greeting visitors, keeping the office tidy, ordering stationary etc
- Helping the Senior Team to manage the candidate process, including; formatting CVs, taking references and sending contracts
- Updating and maintaining the Recruitment database, running reports and data mining
- Negotiation of contracts with outside suppliers
The ideal candidate will be:
- Reliable, punctual and honest
- Confident to pick up the telephone and speak with a range of individuals, from suppliers to candidates and clients
- Able to work to deadlines
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- A relationship builder and multi-tasker
- A good problem solver
- Ideally educated to a degree level with excellent command of written and spoken English
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Highly personable with the ability to communicate well with all levels including C suite
What is on offer?
This is a great opportunity to join a successful company with a huge potential for growth. The successful candidate will be compensated with an attractive package of £25-35k appropriate to qualifications and experience. The company is maturely run and you will be given the autonomy to work to your best ability in this family feel environment.
In order to ensure you are considered for this role, please send your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 463 8653. At GNB Partnership we value your application, all communications with us are strictly confidential. We look forward to hearing from you.