Our client is a leader in gaming entertainment, creating the most exciting and trusted experience for their customers, revolutionizing the gambling space. They are home to a global family of more than many well-known brands.
They are focused on sustainability and growth, and work hard to transform their sector for their players, themselves and for the good of entertainment.
Our client provides leading E2E iGaming solutions cooperation, white label casino and full turnkey services with thousands of different slots and table games to their own brands and to 3rd party partners worldwide. Licensed across a vast array of jurisdictions.
As Omnichannel consultant you will work closely with various stakeholders within the group where the final product would be to present the executive management with the information, analysis and conclusions related to the scope detailed below.
Scope of project:
- Overview of the different available modules being deployed now across gambling markets:
- UK betting shops, bingo halls and casinos as well as land based casinos across the globe
- Overview of the various functionalities of the omnichannel product:
- Wallet – best practices for shared wallet, user journey, success and failure stories. Examples of PSPs that provide solutions for such needs/architecture
- Registration – best practices (1) converting retail database into online accounts (2) onboard new players/casino footfall. Examples of the ways the various recent operators worked to cross-sell (US casinos and DFS, Holland casino)
- Loyalty scheme – best practice for tiering mechanisms and cross-promotional programs to maximise engagement in both products. Comparison between various programs and identify weaknesses/advantages
- Marketing/advertising – overview of the available channels in retail to advertise online and vis-a-versa. Best practices to maximise conversion. Do operators separate the branding between retail and online products? Marketing materials are focused on branding or specific product? Other considerations
- Games continuity – available suppliers that can provide with omnichannel cabinets slots to allow omnichannel experience for players
- Customer support
- Working with relevant stakeholders in the business to devise a go-to-market product strategy, including solution scoping for core relevant markets that our client is operating in.
(*) Acknowledging that the solution may vary between markets due to different regulations
The ideal candidate:
- Strong analytical, communication and quantitative skills
- Successful experience with architecture, development and execution of omnichannel solution in the gambling industry – linking online and offline casino/bingo/betting products and related activities
- Previous experience in a senior role to include CRM or multi-site retail/digital marketing, preferably with digital UX experience.
- Experienced in the development of budgets, establish procedures for monitoring progress against plans and objectives and for ensuring the best use of financial and other resources.
- Ability to work both strategically and operationally as the roles demands
- Proven communication and Influencing skills