Our already successful client across Europe is looking to hire an Operations Manager for its expanding organisation. They are now looking to launch in the US New Jersey market in Q1 of 2022, with a very significant media investment and an innovative product, with the aim of becoming a leading online casino operator.
They are driven by a fast paced brand and direct response marketing strategies spanning across TV, radio and digital and industry exclusive player facing value-added propositions.
We are looking for an Operation Manager who can set up, manage and lead a team with a focus on growing the service and operations functions of the company.
You will be responsible for overseeing the daily operational tasks including but not limited to first and second line support via Live Chat, Emails and Phone while maintaining high SLAs to ensure performance KPIs are met, conducting customers KYC verifications and overall Risk/Compliance assessments to adhere to the company's policies and protocols.
- Develop, supervise and maintain a high-performance Operation centre, including recruitment, training and establishing exceptional workflow processes
- Effectively manage team performance and workload, relating to Customer Support and Risk/Compliance responsibilities such as:
- Troubleshooting, assisting and handling customer enquiries whether related to product information, complaints or general information requests in a timely manner
- Ensuring customers enquiries are handled in accordance with the company's high service standards
- Conducting KYC verifications and daily risk processes to identify, manage and report suspicious/fraudulent activity
- Ensure staff are up-to-date with the company policies, procedures and regulatory license requirements
- Monitor the Operations functional KPIs, analyze daily the service delivered to customers and provide periodic reporting to the respective higher management stakeholders
- Collaborate and work closely with other Internal Departments within the organization
Skills and Capabilities
- Minimum 3-5 years of Operation/Customer Service Management experience in eCommerce / iGaming sectors. iGaming Experience is advantageous.
- Understanding of customer relationship management theory and practice
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, highly organised and methodical, with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organizational, management and individual productivity skills
- Ability to function as a self-starter with an emphasis on getting things done and posessing the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to problem solve and adapt to changing business requirements
- Experience in recruitment and training
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across departments and remote offices
- Devoted person that inspires to excel and achieve all goals and objectives
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office tools and past experience with various CRM Tools
- Excellent work environment
- Attractive remuneration package depending on experience and qualifications
- Annual Bonus
- Possibilities for internal growth
If this is the role for you, send your resume to careers@gnbpartnership quoting the job title or for a confidential inital conversation contact Daniella Winton on +1 (646) 741 5272.
Looking forward to hearing from you and working together.