One of our leading, successful and expanding online gaming clients is looking to hire a Paid Social Executive to support the growth of the brand.
The Role of Paid Social Executive
The Paid Social Executive will assist with the development of full-funnel campaigns in multiple markets, with initial focus on Meta channels in the UK and Canada. The role is performance-oriented and requires someone who can juggle multiple tasks, including but not limited to ongoing campaign management and reporting, creative analysis, measuring data and regularly sharing insights with relevant stakeholders.
This is an exciting opportunity for a proactive marketer to build their skills within a key marketing discipline. You will learn how to effectively communicate hard data to internal teams and senior management. Experience with Meta is essential and experience within the iGaming industry is a plus but not essential.
It is an exciting time to join our clients who continues to grow exponentially in an extremely competitive landscape. Your expertise will contribute to digital marketing operations that increase brand awareness and deliver impactful results related to player acquisition and retention.
Key responsibilities for the Paid Social Executive
- Help create campaigns on paid social channels, handling creative publishing, targeting and budget management
- Coordinate with digital marketing and marcomms/creative teams to produce creative assets including visual images and video plus copywriting
- Build a weekly report of results, which will also feed into monthly and quarterly reports
- Measure campaigns in line with CPA and CLV targets. This includes bottom of funnel customer acquisition campaigns and higher funnel campaigns, which are evaluated on softer metrics
- Liaise with the data side of the marketing team to ensure tracking is set up optimally. Implement tracking links and landing pages to ensure all published ads are fully functional
- Absorb overseas market nuances and understand how different cultures and audience behaviours feed into marketing strategies beyond the UK
- Review competitor paid social ads for inspiration and insights related to what you do and present quarterly insights to relevant stakeholders
- Be willing to test out new ideas in ads – creative or practical!
- Contribute to meetings on assets and results you manage directly.
Skills and Capabilities for the Paid Social Executive
A candidate who is open to learning more on paid social, develop their current skill set in preparation for a mid-senior level role
Experience in a similar B2C role is essential.
- 2+ years management of paid social campaigns.
- Knowledgeable running paid media activity, understanding importance of the user journey and landing pages with grasp of key metrics and overall campaign measurement
- Ability to plan, build and execute a paid media campaign with guidance on hand if needed
- Understanding of digital tracking, measurement and reporting tools
- Good understanding of marketing platforms (Meta/X/Twitter)
- iGaming experience will be preferable with a good understanding of iGaming product – role of operator in relation to target audience, grasp of legal compliance and promotional T&Cs on marketing material
- Familiarity with Microsoft products to report results – Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to apply logic reports and present naturally
- Ability to work reliably in a busy team – build relationships with members of teams internally and any external agencies
- Confident, seeks initiative and bold to try new things.
- Being well-organised to manage ongoing projects.
- Hybrid role
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Free private healthcare, life insurance cover and pension after successful completion of probation