Our client is an innovative gambling brand looking for a Paid Social Media Marketing Manager to join the performance marketing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing, optimizing, and profitably scaling our paid social campaigns across multiple markets. We have an existing multi-million-pound budget spread across multiple markets, with plans to scale by entering many new markets.
We are looking for someone who has a proven track record in Facebook Ads campaigns at a high level. This person will find themselves working closely with internal teams in multiple territories as well as directly with platforms to ensure best-in-class social campaigns in extremely competitive markets. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to master hands-on responsibility and progress in their career in the digital space. You will report to the Head of Performance Marketing, but will have your own autonomy.
The Paid Social Media Marketing Manager must be:
- Analytical, data driven performance driven
- Have a good eye for engaging and response generating creative.
- Strict, diligent, and motivated
- Driven and eager to learn new things
- Enjoy working with multi-nationals
- Comfortable talking to, challenging, and influencing team members
- A fast and agile executer
Key responsibilities for the Paid Social Media Marketing Manager:
- Deploying and managing FB & Instagram paid campaigns across multiple markets
- Working extensively with data to identify issues and opportunities
- Carrying out audience research, optimizing ad copy and banners, bid strategies, etc.
- Delivering a positive ROI for the business on the budget you deploy
- Gather performance data, analyse the data and provide actionable insights it in a digestible fashion.
The Paid Social Media Marketing Manager's skill set and experience
- Minimum 3 years' experience in paid social ( particularly Facebook and Instagram )
- Experience in the gaming industry is beneficial but not required
- Expert understanding of conversion tracking and risk management
- Great with Excel (including building Pivot tables)
- Strong organizational skills and experience in balancing multiple projects at once
- Strong reporting, communication/ presentation and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in briefing digital social creative
- Work to life balance: 3 days in, 2 days home
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays + additional days after 3 years
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Complementary fruits and snacks
- Free private healthcare, life insurance cover and pension
- Fun team socials