Marketing, Media & Creative/Digital
100% Remote working is possible.
A high-end well established and dynamic global marketing agency.
To support the agency and their clients through best in media buying and deployment.
- Simultaneously creating and managing multiple paid media campaigns across different platforms and different clients
- Contribute to strategic decisions in integrated campaign delivery
- Provide advice to stakeholders on the business case for campaigns in terms of their objectives and contributions to KPIs
- Support in maintaining dashboards & reporting that pull information from multiple sources
- Understand data strategy and help define technical requirements to improve the management of data internally and externally.
- At least three years experience in a biddable media buyer position across social channels
- An inquisitive mind and strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong mathematical skills and an analytical mindset
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial in spirit.
- Participating in, leading and evolving our company culture
- Helping establish a working environment that is welcoming and industry defining
- Always ensuring that you prioritise based on the changing needs of our clients and the industry
- Learning and adhering to all agency policies, procedures and conduct at all times (including helping to establish them where required)
- Reliable and punctual attendance
- Willing to learn and develop new skills through ongoing training/education
- Maintaining a clean and professional image at all times.