A successful and dynamic online gaming organisation is looking for a PPC Manager to work within their team to further build and grow the business.
- Responsible for creating, launching and managing PPC campaigns across multiple search engines and various bingo & casino brands. An analytical individual, who has strong numerical skills and good verbal and written communication
- Accountable for having ownership of accounts and efficiently managing core KPIs
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Manage the PPC budgets across various brands and ensure we are on track to reach agreed KPIs.
- Plan spend, keyword and ad copy strategy.
- Responsible for growing and optimising keyword portfolio, creating and testing ad copies and landing pages
- Implement best-of-breed techniques around creative testing, landing page testing, keyword expansion and negative keyword definition
- Responsible for driving optimum results and achieving aggressive targets across various campaigns, engines, countries. Ensuring the focus is on ROI as well as other core KPIs
- Provide comprehensive management reporting on a regular basis
- Establish and maintain relationship with account managers of different publishers
- Maintain a pulse on key trends in the PPC, online marketing and gambling industry, including compliance related topics.
- Ensuring all advertising is responsible and in line with gambling protocols
- Support other marketing efforts with knowledge and experience.
- Ensure PPC is coordinated with the rest of the marketing strategy
- Any other duties as requested by your manager or the company.
Knowledge, Expertise and Qualifications
- At least 3 years PPC experience
- Active, hands-on experience managing PPC campaigns is essential
- Experience of Third Party Software - for example SearchAds, Marin, Kenshoo etc
- Excellent communication skills - for both ad copy and reporting purposes
- Understanding of online marketing in general and the role PPC plays within online marketing
- Experience in advanced Excel data analysis work
- Online Gaming experience desirable
- Strong analytical and communication skills, with a very strong commercial awareness and focus
- Ability to simultaneously manage a range of tasks, prioritising, working under pressure to tight deadlines and the ability to take ownership of daily workload
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with a strong attention to detail and ability to present to senior stakeholders
- Data driven and business-oriented
- Drive to exceed target
An enviable working environment, along with a competitive salary and benefits.