Are you a bright, professional, detail-oriented Production Coordinator, looking to bring your planning and administration skills to work for a leading London-based company?
Our client is a Central London-based Merchandise firm, looking for a solid, professional Production Coordinator to join their successful, busy team. With strong, entrepreneurial leadership in place, our client offers a family-feel environment coupled with a professional, well-established corporate culture.
Working within a busy in-house Production Department, you will oversee the manufacture and delivery of our client’s promotional products. All products are designed to bespoke specifications and pre-manufactured in the UK and Far East. You will be responsible for processing orders for a team of Sales Executives and Coordinators. You will also provide sales support cover during peak holiday periods.
The daily task of Production Coordinator include;
· Ensuring delivery dates are met at production and delivery stages
· Liaising with colleagues and contractors at all stages of manufacture and delivery
· Ensuring all design artworks are checked and sign-off by all parties
· Ensuring sales and delivery documents are signed and approved
· Ensuring the most economical delivery services are used
· Ensuring the correct delivery addresses are provided to factories to avoid additional carriage costs and missing deadlines
· Checking deliveries of client orders
· Assisting in despatch of items
· Checking prices, delivery addresses, dates and all information on order acknowledgements prior to approval
· Prioritising urgent orders
· Ensuring all documents relating to each order are properly completed and recorded on to the company CRM system
· Providing updated information notes on to the CRM, to ensure Sales Executives and Sales Coordinators have up to date information detailing the exact stage of each order
· Liaising with prospective new suppliers, including administration of supplier selection process
· Providing holiday cover to the Production Coordinator dealing with far-east suppliers
· Providing additional support from despatch of client orders
· Providing holiday cover to Sales Executives as required
It is anticipated that this position will provide opportunities to build a career in a customer facing role within a sales environment.
You will be a good team player, whilst possessing the ability to work autonomously to complete tasks. The ideal Production Coordinator will have the following skills and experience;
- Good IT skills
- Good telephone manner
- Working in a busy sales environment
- Working with UK merchandise manufacturers and suppliers
- Working with logistic, haulage and despatch contractors
- Working in a customer focussed environment
- Using a sales data base or CRM system
- Ability to prioritise and plan your own workload
- Customer focussed
- Excellent eye for detail
- Flexibility and ability to learn new skills
- Ability to multitask
- Effective and clear communicator
- Excellent team worker
- Willingness to get involved in hands-on despatch tasks as required.
This is a hands-on, exciting position, in a lively office environment where entrepreneurialism and initiative is deeply encouraged. The Production Coordinator is a rewarding role, with a basic ranging between £22-25k based on experience. Our client offers the chance to step up in a pivotal role, along with the opportunity to make a real difference to this successful, thriving company.
If your skills and experience match what our client is looking for and you are excited about this opportunity, we would love to hear from you as our client is currently interviewing.